Inflatable Lounger, Portable Air Beds Sleeping Sofa Couch for Travelling, Camping, Beach, Park, Backyard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily Inflation: In a windy day, it can be inflated fully less than 10 seconds after you run a few steps against wind without any inflator tools
- Unique Square Shaped Headrest: Offer superior upper Back and Neck support that giving you the ultimate comfort anywhere
- Portable Package: We only 1.7lb. Folding up to a size of 13.4"*9.1"*3.9" with a carrying bag; Upon unfold it, the size is 7.9*2.6 ft; inflates up to 67x27.5x17.7 inch. This air sleeping bag can be taken to anywhere anytime
- Outdoor & Indoor: This air sleeping bag can be taken to anywhere anytime; specially suitable for camping hiking, beach swimming, outdoor BBQ, parks, backyard; You can use it as an inflatable bag, air hammock, air bean bags, cloud lounge, lazy bag, air filled lounger, air sofa, etc
- Quality & Workmanship: Materials of our inflatable lounger are lightweight and Durabl. The purpose is to make sure it can really bear 450 lbs weight, won't crack after jump several times.Please Note: Make sure the brand is "Homeme" and sold by "PIECE OF WORLD". We won't be responsible for fake products.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy it at the beach
With our inflatable lounger, you will the envy at the beach, wait and see, everyone will want an inflatable lounger like yours.
Enjoy it at home
As a sofa, it's great fun for kids.
As a chair, it's more comfortable.
Follow these simple steps to set up the Homeme:
First step: Take your Homeme inflatable lounger out of its bag, unfold the breezy air lounger and roll it out before you inflate it.
The Homeme inflatable lounger has 2 twin air compartments that need to be fill separately.
Second step: Open up one compartment (while keeping the other one closed) and make sure you inflate it in a STRAIGHT LINE (DO NOT run in a circle) and close the compartment as soon as you finish to scoop the air.
Do the same thing with the other compartment.
Third step: When you are finished, wrap it up as tight as you can, bend the closure and click the two ends together. (As shown in the picture or attached user manual)
Normally it takes about 4-5 wraps for it to be perfectly sealed and to last longer.
Fouth Step: ENJOY!
1 * Inflatable Lounger Couch
1 * Portable Homeme Pag
1 * Instructions
Our other inflatable product: Link: http://a.co/f8u9X1B
1. After you filled the air, you should roll the four strips at least five laps, then it is most tight and not easy to leap.
2. It is more difficult to set-up without any wind, you should roll the four strips at least eight laps, but the length will be shorter.
3. Keep it away from hard and any sharp objects.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The homeme inflatable lounger arrived exactly as advertised and depicted. The carrying bag is a nice addition and helps keep this very compact for traveling.
Inflating this style lounger takes a little bit of practice, but don't worry about getting the air bladders completely full. While rolling up the end, you can adjust the firmness depending on how tightly you roll. The lounger is comfortable and plenty large for me at 5'9".
Stowing the lounger is really easy, just roll it up from the end opposite the opening and it will pack neatly into the storage bag.
Overall, I am happy with this puchase and look forward to using it on future trips. I have not had any problems with this product, if that changes I will update my review.
A lil air leaks out, but that's pretty true of most inflatable things. Was comfy regardless and didn't go flat by any stretch of the imagination. Sat in it for 20-30mins and almost fell asleep! Was pretty comfy :) We RV full time so I got these to sit out in the grass or on the beach with them. So far so good-looking will update if we have any issues.... :)