CO2 Inflator with Cartridge Storage Canister by Pro Bike Tool - Quick, Easy and Safe - For Presta and Schrader - Bicycle Tire Pump For Road and Mountain Bikes - No CO2 Cartridges Included
|Sale:||$24.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$15.11 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GET BACK RIDING QUICKLY WITH SUPER FAST & RELIABLE TIRE INFLATION - Inflate a tire in seconds with our 1-Turn Valve System. Control lever operation regulates speed of CO2 release for precisely controlled inflation. Twin valve head threads onto either Presta & Schrader 'threaded' valves with no valve head switching needed.
- SAFE CARTRIDGE STORAGE & SECURE CONNECTION WITH NO LEAKS - Integrated canister for safely storing a CO2 cartridge, canister body also insulates from cold during inflation. Secure & safe screw-on valve connection delivers no leaks when inflating. Designed for threaded cartridges only (12g & 16g), the safest and most reliable cartridge option. Detailed instructions and spare rubber O-ring included. No CO2 cartridges included, threaded CO2 cartridges sold separately.
- SMALL, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Read the amazing reviews, customers love this stylish CO2 inflator for its compact small size which is perfect for stowing away in your saddle bag or cycling jersey pocket.
- SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG TERM, INVEST IN THE BEST…NOW. Why spend money on a cheaper CO2 inflator which will inevitably fail when you need it the most! This CO2 inflator is made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which is BUILT TO LAST, so you can have a safe & enjoyable ride.
- PRO QUALITY - We’re so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Titanium Metal Sleeve|
|Item Dimensions||2.05 x 1.02 x 4.61 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Do you need a fast, easy and reliable solution for inflating your tires so you’re quickly back out riding again?Whether you’re a Pro, Weekend Warrior or Cycling Commuter, we know you want and deserve the best . Buy the Pro Bike Tool CO2 Inflator for PRO PERFORMANCE when it counts - the BEST CO2 Inflator out in the market from the Bike Tool Experts. UPGRADE YOUR RIDE! Strong, Durable & Small
Made from strong & durable aluminium alloy - unlike plastic CO2 inflators which often break, read the reviews!!
CNC machined & heat-treated
Small, compact & lightweight Quick & Easy
One hand operation
1-Turn Valve System
Twin valve head threads onto Presta & Schrader valves Safe & Secure
Reliable & simple control lever operation, way better than unreliable trigger systems!
Threaded connection for threaded cartridges creating a tight seal – NO leaks with this CO2 inflator!
Integrated canister for storing a CO2 cartridge
Canister body protection Designed for threaded 12g & 16g cartridges. No CO2 cartridges included. Threaded CO2 cartridges sold separately.
We know our products are the Best Quality and they'll last a Lifetime, so if you have any product issues - we’re very happy to either provide a refund or a replacement!
Top Customer Reviews
If there's one minor thing I could complain about (believe me, it's trivial and you could skip the next couple sentences if you'd like), it's when storing the CO2 cartridge. I use a 16g cartridge (it's designed to be safely stored upside down in the canister), it rattles a bit since I keep it in a tool storage container in my water bottle holder. I did a little hack and cut a small 2" strip of leftover butyl inner tube and placed it loose, lengthwise within the container. That did the trick, but ultimately, it's a minor thing and if you're used to carrying such road tools in your jersey back pocket, you'll hardly notice the rattling. I added a few pics and I think they're fairly self-explanatory, but I just wanted to add that I'm NOT a weight weenie. Yes, I own a digital scale, but that's for my reloading hobby... the weight was included in this review for those that just want to know. So, a total of 59 grams, that's just under 2.1 oz, and without the CO2 cartridge. Awesome, in my opinion. I think Pro Bike Tool has an absolute winner here.
My first use: Using a whole cartridge took about a minute and filled up good enough to be able to ride my bike around. This isn't meant for filling up a new tire and using it for good, it's meant for filling it up enough to get you somewhere to fill up with air, since CO2 leaks quicker.. but that means it won't stay filled for months. It will definitely stay filled all day of riding so once you get somewhere with air you can fill it up then.
This product checks off every need. The machining work is impeccable, and this is not a cheaply made product. A CO-2 canister will fit, upside down, perfectly inside the tube, and there is an indention in the bottom with a small rubber grommet to hold the canister in place. When you screw the top on, it presses it in place, with no rattling at all. And the whole thing is smaller in diameter than if you had one of those foam sleeves over your canister. If/when you need to use it, simply unscrew the top, the canister slides right out, turn it right side up and screw it into the top cap. It punctures automatically, and doesn't leak. Screw the tube back on, and you have some protection against the freeze when you dispel the air. The nozzle screws onto your valve as well, so no leakage. The nozzle itself can be unscrewed and reversed for Presta or Schrader valves. The valve goes from closed to fully open in about a quarter turn.
I used this without gloves, and although the sleeve and nozzle do get cold (mostly the nozzle), I was able to hold the sleeve without it getting too cold to hold. I'd probably recommend using a glove or a rag if you're concerned about that.
Really a well made product. We bought two, and I'd definitely recommend this as a great addition to your bike repair kit.
FYI: I had to contact customer support, and they are FANTASTIC. I would buy from them again.
Hope this helps! If so please click the "helpful" button, and if you have any question feel free to ask!