- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press; 1 edition (March 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335241565
- ISBN-13: 978-0335241569
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.5 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,680,928 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Influencing Early Childhood Education: Key themes, philosophies and theories 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Linda Pound works as an independent Educational Consultant and is the author of Supporting Mathematical Development in the Early Years and Leadership & Management in the Early Years (with Caroline Jones).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|