- File Size: 313 KB
- Print Length: 78 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 22, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KIZE2TC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#216,699 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #283 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #503 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- #770 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
Info Product Complete: Because Finishing Changes Everything Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book really works.
I used it to start, complete, and publish two Kindle e-books in the last two weeks:
1. How Merry Jones Married Princess Mercy: The Adventures of Merry Jones
2. Prince Merrifix and the Two Wizards: How They Got the Magic Ring from Dingdong, the Fearsome Ogre
I also got a lot of support and help from Loralee's June 14 Day Product Challenge Facebook group.
In the book, Loralee gives a step-by-step, day-by-day roadmap to complete your first info-product.
The book provides all the guidance that a newbie to the online world and especially info product creation needs to know without any of the gobbledygook. I think the power of the content of this book can be gauged by the fact that I was confident to be one of the mentor/guides the next time the challenge was hosted and helped others go through the paces that I had done just a few months earlier. Highly recommended purchase.
Buy the BOOK!
This book deals with everything from mindset (so important) to the nuts and bolts of getting a product together. The helpful resources supplied to stay on track make it one of the best guides I've come across on product creation. Get it today if you're serious about getting it done.
Most recent customer reviews