Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on May 6, 2017
This book was not what I expected but definitely filled a void that I didn't realize I had. Very good book on how to create visualized data; what to make and what not to do. I recommend it for those who need this type of knowledge. It is not a "how to" book on excel, but a guide on what may be required for your dashboard.
on March 26, 2017
Great book, very informative!
on June 30, 2016
nothing new here
Dated and tired now
on October 2, 2015
This book does not explain how to make these kind of graphs in Excel, but it does a pretty good job in explaining how these graphs carry the information to the viewer and how it's best interpreted. I keep this book handy, it provides many examples you can improve to present your information graphically.
on September 4, 2015
Excellent
on May 17, 2014
I started out new to data visualisation until I came across Stephen Few's website and this book.i found his insights helpful to become aware of different ways that data implies on any page.
This book turns out helpful for me to explain to others about presenting information more clearly and provided me some ideas for my blog.
Thank you Stephen.
on April 18, 2014
I bought this book hoping to find more about the data visualization theory, but in a practical way. It was a major disappointment, and to be honest even the figures presented here were not very informative in my opinion. I've seen other stuff from Stephen Few and I must say I know he can do better, much better than this.
on September 19, 2013
I thought it would give information on creating dashboards. It just shows pictures of different types of dashboards. I could have Googled that. Very disappointed.
on June 16, 2013
It will be highly useful in he workspace once I find employment opportunities that will allow me to train in this area.