- Series: Critical Concepts in Economics
- Hardcover: 1748 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041581281X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415812818
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.2 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,364,207 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Information Economics (Critical Concepts in Economics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Edited and with a new introduction by Michael R. Baye, Indiana University, USA and
David E. M. Sappington, University of Florida, USA
Browse award-winning titles. See more