- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (November 2, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521028256
- ISBN-13: 978-0521028257
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,894,810 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Information and Frontiers: Roman Foreign Relations in Late Antiquity 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
During late antiquity the Roman empire faced serious threats from the peoples to the east and to the north. This book is concerned with the role played by information and intelligence in the empire's relations with these peoples, how well-informed about them the empire was, and how such information was acquired.
Browse award-winning titles. See more