- Paperback: 438 pages
- Publisher: A B F Content; 2nd edition (August 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1887902589
- ISBN-13: 978-1887902588
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#16,254,742 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5295 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Storage & Retrieval
- #8167 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research
- #34745 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Information Searcher's Guide to Searching and Researching on the Internet and World Wide Web 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Ernest Ackermann is a computer science professor at Mary Washington College. Karen Hartman is director of the James Monroe Center Library. A former reference librarian, she pioneered the use of online resources in the corporate world. They live in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|