- Series: Jones & Bartlett Learning Information Systems Security & Assurance
- Paperback: 526 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1 edition (September 6, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763791857
- ISBN-13: 978-0763791858
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #716,298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Legal Issues In Information Security (Jones & Bartlett Learning Information Systems Security & Assurance) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The book is concise, well organized and easy to follow. It is written in such a way that it isn't dry and hard to read. There is a lot of valuable information in the book, and I learned a lot in the course.
To be as kind as possible: what perhaps MAY work as courseware as part of class (such as it is... I wouldn't take the class), definitely does NOT work outside a classroom environment.