Consider these available items
2 Pcs Infrared LED Light Board Module for Raspberry Pi Camera Night Vision, 3W 850 IR High Power Night Vision Infrared Illuminator with Adjustable Resistor for Raspberry Pi Camera
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3W high-power 850 infrared LED,designed to work for Raspberry Pi camera
- Onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector
- With adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Allows adding night vision function to RPi Camera (E) or RPi Camera (F)
- Light-sensing Infrared LED Board
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2 Pcs infrared LED light board module for raspberry pi camera night vision .
3W high-power 850 infrared LED .
Designed to work for Raspberry Pi camera .
With adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
Light-sensing Infrared LED Board
How to Use:
1.Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws.
2. The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply.
3. Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically.
4. When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa.
1. Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
2. Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.