- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code HUYDMU28 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on 2018 IR Remote keyboard for Android box when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code VEZGNMG7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on without IR version for $20.99 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code AXUUPJH7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code X3PLKZB7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code JSSXRNEU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code LNVHUXAF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code EC4AGMSY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code FCL79BQ7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code V9K644IB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mini-Remote. Enter code 6R9EPDEQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Updated 2018 Version with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control for TV, iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Backlit for Smart TV, Android TV BOX
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ IR Learning Functions ]-Bluetooth mini keyboard with IR learning buttons for amazon fire stick、fire tv and fire tv cube. Make the type and search much easier, control the basic functions of your tv(Power、Source、Volume+-、Right and left), all in one remote control.Search "iPazzPortfans" on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Keyboard]- Mini size handheld remote keyboard with QWERTY guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote ]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote , don't lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
(Backlit version) iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard For Fire TV Stick /New fire tv Streaming Player, Infrared Learning Technology Universal Remote with QWERTY Keyboard
- iPazzPort mini keyboard is a universal remote attachment for streaming devices. A perfect accessory for cordcutters and streamers needing a simple universal remote to control your TV's basic functions and your streaming device all-in-on.
- iPazzPort bluetooth keyboard is IR learnng remote can be programmed over multiple devices (TV, sound bar, receiver, blu-ray) using IR learning technology. Great for kids, allowing them to access their streaming apps quicker and easier
- iPazzPort fire tv stick keyboard with sleeve for new fire TV voice remote design attaches in a snap and allows you to utilize your streaming remote's voice search feature which is lost in other universal remote options.
- iPazzPort fire tv univeral remote compared with sideclick univeral remote, iPazzPort keyboard add the mini qwerty for typing and search, don't need the virtual keyboard to type things out.
iPazzPort Bluetooth keyboard is a universal remote attachment for streaming devices.
As perfect accessory- a simple universal remote to control your TV's basic functions and your streaming device all-in-on.
iPazzPort Bluetooth keyboard can be programmed over multiple devices using IR learning technology.
Ideal for users who can access streaming applications faster and easier.
Affordable Multifunction Device
-Backlit Bluetooth keyboard + Infrared Learning TV Remote + Silicon sleeve for voice remote
-As TV Remote, we only need to control the TV's power and volume, change channels using an HD antenna, change Input and perform only a few other basic functions while streaming.
-iPazzPort Backlit QWERTY keyboard offers a simple and affordable all-in-one solution to multiple remotes or expensive and over-complicated universal remotes.
Don't Lose Your Voice Search
-Mini Bluetooth keyboard with silicon sleeve design attaches in a snap and allows you to utilize your streaming remote's voice search feature.
-QWERTY full keyboard with LED backlit full-function keys
- Using ir learning technology (learns from your existing device's remote)
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar and Amazon fire TV all-in-one
- Suitable for Fire TV Stick Streaming Player, bluetooth devices mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop and other support input
- Support system: IOS, Android,Mac OS,Windows
- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours
- Bluetooth connection: Bluetooth 3.0
- With QWERTY keyboard More practical than sideclick univeral remote
- iPazzPort Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard
- Silicon sleeve for fire TV voice remote
- Cable charging
- User Manual
-1.The iPazzPort product does NOT INCLUDE THE FIRE STICK TV REMOTE.
-2.On YouTube Search,YouTube onscreen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input.
The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
Compare with similar items
iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Amazon Fire TV Cube And Fire TV Stick with QWERTY To Type and Search KP-810-30B
iPazzPort Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad, Universal Infrared Remote Control, 2.4GHz Wireless Portable USB Keyboard for PC/Android TV Box/Smart TV/Raspberry Pi 3 KP-810-19RS
Mini Wireless Keyboard Work with Fire TV Voice Search Remote by iPazzPort for Fire TV Box(Not for Fire Stick)KP-810-30K
OEM Mini 2.4Ghz Backlit Wireless Touchpad Keyboard With Mouse For Pc
iPazzPort Mini Wireless Keyboard with QWERTY To Type and Search KP-810-30K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Color||Infrared Learning Backlit keyboard||Basic version, For Fire TV Stick, For Fire TV Stick||mini keyboard + IR||For Fire TV Box, For Fire TV Box, For Fire TV Box||Black||white|
|Hardware Connectivity||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||USB||USB||USB||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 2 x 0.6 in||5.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 in||6.2 x 0.6 x 2.2 in||6.1 x 0.59 x 1.8 in||6.5 x 2 x 0.7 in||6.1 x 1.8 x 0.6 in|
|Item Weight||3 ounces||4.8 ounces||6.35 ounces||4.4 ounces||4 ounces||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know the IR works I tested the first one to make sure it did before I ordered the second and it was flawless just no sleeve.
Just a big headache but I really wanted this to work. I will just stay with the side click.
Ok bought another cause it wasn't getting the best of me!
I'm using it on a T95Z+ also worked on the Mi and a Shield. I think it will work on anything blue tooth.
Just make sure when you program your buttons it is in the right mode.
Will be returning. It WILL NOT hold a charge. Not sure what Im doing wrong.
- Size: Pretty good size. It's about half the size of a TiVo DVR Remote
- Layout: I like the layout, its basically a full keyboard with extra functions in dark blue using the FN (function key)
- Touchpad: Very pleasantly surprised by how well this feature works for Android based systems. A little small, but the movement is pretty smooth and allows you to use the touchpad like the screen on your phone (except for long press)
- Backlit: The keys are backlit, very useful in dim or dark room, however only stay backlit for 5 seconds. Good brightness, no issues seeing keys at all!
- Mouse Features: The touchpad, mixed with a right and left click button works exactly like a mouse for Windows environments
- Key Functions: This is a HUGE thing to me; about every single key and function is mapped and works great in Android OS; in Kodi all the features work except fast forward and reverse. Every other key works great and exactly as you'd expect it. For 99% of people, you won't need to worry about remapping keys unless you need that fast forward/reverse function.
- Wireless receiver: Great hidden design for the USB dongle; works with Android flawlessly with no lag. Using dongle, goes through cabinet walls unlike straight IR so would recommend using it.
- Rechargeable internal battery - This is a pro and a con. I prefer changeable batteries, but this is so low draw I doubt it will make a big difference.
- Feel: It's very lightweight and feels flimsy. Does not affect performance, just going between a thick well made remote like the Tivo DVR remote to this is night and day. Doesn't feel like it could stand up to toddler abuse, but normal use is fine.
- Button space and size - The compromise to the keyboard is the spacing and size of the buttons. For medium to smaller sized hands, you will be fine. For bear hands or sausage fingers, there will be misclicks on buttons.
- Buttons: Buttons themselves have a good click, but need a slight firmness to them for register. Sometimes you can get the button to click, but if you were light on the press it doesn't register. Doesn't require mashing, but something to note.
- Touchpad: Only complaint I have is it is too small for some swipe functions to work effectively. Again, a compromise that's necessary for the size, all these remotes run into these issues.
- Backlit keys: The keys do not stay lit up the whole time, which I was kind of hoping for. It is on a 5 second timer, and I know it's to save battery but I wish I could keep it on or atleast be able to reactivate it with movement.
Overall: I would definitely recommend this to someone who will be doing a moderate amount of typing or more on top of media use. Configuring Add-ons in Kodi and setting certain things in Android, on top of searching for the media you want means you should have an air mouse that is convenient for typing these things out. This fits the bill. Despite the cons, the only part that bothers me is how light and flimsy it feels, but from a functionality standpoint I am very happy.
Makes on screen typing much easier instead of using a remote control.
Easy Layout and design
Very limited distance-- (8 feet, maybe?) - However, it does have an "extension cable" for the dongle.
Trackpad has a bit of a lag the further away you are.
Most recent customer reviews
So I guess i'm stuck with POS
Don't buy doesn't work