Ir Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module for Arduino Smart Car Robot 3-wire Pack of 2
- board size : 3.1CM * 1.5CM
- can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules . When the power is turned on, the red power
- the output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port , you can directly drive a 5V relay ; Connection : VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
- using the comparator LM393, stable
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
1. When the module detects an obstacle in front of the signal , the green indicator light on the board level , while low-level continuous output signal OUT port , the module detects the distance 2 ~ 30cm, detection angle 35 °, the distance can detect potential is adjusted clockwise adjustment potentiometer to detect the distance increases ; counterclockwise to adjust the potentiometer to reduce the detection distance .
2 .active infrared sensors to detect the reflected , and thus the shape of the reflectivity of the target detection range is critical . The minimum detection distance which black , white maximum ; small objects from a small area , a large area from the Grand .
3 . the output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port , you can directly drive a 5V relay ; Connection : VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
4 .using the comparator LM393, stable ;
5 .can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules . When the power is turned on, the red power indicator light ;
6. with the screw holes of 3mm , easy fixed installation ;
7. board size : 3.1CM * 1.5CM
8. each module shipments comparing the threshold voltage has been adjusted by the potentiometer is good , not exceptional circumstances, do not arbitrarily adjust the potentiometer.
Interface Description (3-wire):
1. VCC: external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v MCU and 3.3v MCU)
2. GND: GND External
3. OUT: small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
2 x Infrared obstacle avoidance module