Showing 1-10 of 1,186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,229 reviews
on August 15, 2018
excellent Item, great deal with sender A++++++
on August 14, 2018
I got this to help soften my new memory foam mattress. I wanted a medium mattress but a miscommunication with the salesman got me a very firm. The firm will last longer and with this it is now comfortable.
on August 12, 2018
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this item. The cost has gone up and the quality has gone down. The first 2 times the product was great but this time the height and weight of the product is less than previously. And the quality of the cover is sub standard, not like before. I won’t buy this again.
on August 8, 2018
I was a little hesitant as the reviews are few, which is why I’m writing this; If you have been searching and are overwhelmed by the choices in the memory foam world, this topper will not disappoint! It’s just the right amount of plush, AND it comes with a removable/washable cover which will prolong use and protect your investment. I ordered the king size and the twin, They expanded within minutes after opening and the expected foam smell wasn’t too bad. Overall better than expected.
on August 2, 2018
Mattress smells and the cover is extremely hot. I sweated all last night. Density is good for a side sleeper. I may return it if it dowsn't stop stinking. I definitly need to buy a cottom matteress pad and take the polyester one off.
on July 30, 2018
This was a replacement foam pad for one that I just wore out. It seems to be good quality and is comfortable. I removed the cover and just use the foam since I felt the cover reduced the effect of the memory foam. I am a side sleeper and the pad gives that little bit of extra support and comfort. This one had air holes every 6 inches for cooling and they seem to be effective.
on July 26, 2018
We are trying this topper instead of taking the plunge on a new mattress. So far so good. My husband says it makes him too warm, but i like it. Took some getting used to at first.
on July 23, 2018
Here we go. I have a bad body, fibromyalgia/chronic pain, insomnia, et cetra. I have to have a plush bed, I like about a 4.5 on the plushness scale, but I would be happy to have a nap on a 5+ plush bed once in a while and feel like I'm on a cloud, but for my every day sleep I need to move around and can't be trapped in a crater in my mattress. Well, my husband wouldn't mind if he slept on bricks. When we decided to get a king bed he refused to get two separate twin XLs so we could have our preference, and he decided to buy a stupid 1.5 medium-firm. Not even a flat medium to be in the middle of both our needs. I could not even sit on it, it hurt my bony broken body so much. I did some research and decided to get a 5 inch firm twin for him, and this LUCID 2.5 inch in a king size (which we cut in half so I could double it and it is now 5 inches) AND another 2 inch super plush topper just for my side. All in all, my side was a little less than 7 inches, and over time it squished down, and even still, when I lay on it with all 7 inches of plushness I sink in almost lower than my husband's rock side. It's great. When it was 2.5 inches tall as a king size it was not enough plushness for me to be comfortable on the hard mattress we now use as a box spring basically. For a normal person, I'm sure just one layer of this topper will do fine, but if you're like me and need some extra cushion for your aching bones but don't like to be trapped in a canyon you create with your butt, this is it.
on July 17, 2018
What everyone said is true, I have a very expensive mattress, Kluft, and I got a firm... It's too firm and there is no going back. I added the 2 1/2 inch topper and I am no longer tossing and turning!. I love this addition. It was a very inexpensive to a 6,000 mattress!. I no longer regret the Kluft, and the comfort is perfect!. I too did tons of research. So glad I came back here!
on July 7, 2018
Not as cool as I thought it would be...