Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 17, 2018
Would give 5 stars if I did not have to modify the flip top. I used nail clippers to remove a bit at the lip, otherwise you cannot one hand open it. ( example: driving, working out..) Love the fruit combo suggestions.
on December 26, 2017
its really good, however, sometimes it leaks
on October 12, 2017
nice product
on July 12, 2017
This is my favorite bottle, it infuses any fruit or herb you want and makes the water taste great! I can easily drink 4 of these in a day. Easy twist off cap, and the pull out infuser is simple to fill. Careful, if you turn it upside down, it will leak.
on March 14, 2017
Satisfied with this purchase!
on December 6, 2016
Awesome
on October 11, 2016
loved it. however the rubber on the inside became discolored (mossy) after continuous use. I decided to use a mason jar bottle eventually. but this infuser certainly gave me some attention from others and it was stylish to us at the gym. another issue was that it leaked a bit sometimes when drinking water will be dripping on my clothes.
on August 1, 2016
I went through a detox stage and this bottle helped so much with it. I loved how well it worked!
on July 14, 2016
Take it with me all the time to the gym,love it, thanks
on July 14, 2016
Goodbye boring water and hello flavor! This infuser water bottle is wonderful. I have been on a 14 day lemon water challenge for health benefits and this infuser has been great! I do not have to worry about the seeds. Also if you shake it, it infuses more of the flavor. It is made of a plastic and mine does not leak. Dishwasher proof! I love that it comes with a hand strap, that is a nice touch. I also use this with other fruits and herbs, the ebook is a great read, it makes my water have some pzazz! I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review and all opinions are based on my personal experience.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.