2 Pack Tea Ball Infuser & Cooking Infuser by House Again, Extra Fine Mesh Tea Infuser Screw Top 18/8 Stainless Steel with Extended Chain Hook to Brew Loose Leaf Tea, Spices & Seasonings
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (41%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍁Better performance, SAME PRICE! Each pack includes 1 screw lid, 1 extra fine mesh cup, 1 saucer for avoiding making a mess when taking out. All the parts are made of 18/8 stainless steel. Odor & Chemical Free. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- 🍁Unlike traditional tea ball or twist lid infuser, our tea strainer features threaded connection design that you’ll feel easier to open and close when using. Besides it seals more tightly so tea leaves will not leak out during the process of brewing.
- 🍁Extra fine mesh holes are designed to hold tealeaves, particles or grounds intact while allowing the flavor to drift out.
- 🍁Extended 4.7" chains. Fit nearly all the teapots, mugs or cups of different size.
- 【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】Contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. We’ll process full refund or send you a replacement without returning or any additional conditions. All issues will be solved within 24 hours.
|Customers keep this item: This has a 60% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Try it! You'll never go back to regular ball-and-chain infusers after using one of these!
House Again Extra Fine Mesh Tea Ball Strainer is made of food-grade 18/8 Stainless Steel; The unique threaded connection design provides you an ultimate experience in brewing; The extended chain hook is capable of hanging on teapots, mugs, cups and meets all your need;
What makes us so proud is the extra fine mesh! Not just medium or large leaf tea, with this fine mesh infuser, you will have more choices to enjoy, even those teas with really fine particulates. No more tea grounds escape.
Extra fine mesh and food-grade 304 stainless-steel
- The extra fine mesh helps you brew your different tea-leaves, herbaceous and spices
- All parts of our tea ball infusers are made of high-quality 304 stainless-steel that is food grade and will not rust, promising years of use.
Unique threaded connection and chains with hook
- Extended 4.7 inches chain with hook is perfect for different size cups, teapots, mugs and bottles
- Easy to clean: Just discard used leaves and rinse in water. Dishwasher safe.
Choose House Again Extra Fine Mesh Tea Infuser To Make Your favourite Tea
Compare with similar items
2PCS Premium Stainless Steel Tea Filter, Tea Ball Mesh, Tea Infuser Strainers Tea Strainer Filters Tea Interval Diffuser for Daily Life.
HIC Snap Ball Tea Infuser, 18/8 Stainless Steel, For Loose Leaf Tea and Mulling Spices
Happy Sales Spice Ball Herb Infuser Extra Large 3.5"D, Stainless Steel
Tealyra - easyTEA - Tea Infuser Ball - Mesh Strainer - Large Capacity and Perfect Size for Hanging in Teapots - Mugs - Cups - To Steep Loose Leaf Tea and Herbs
Schefs Multi Cup Premium Tea Infuser - Stainless Steel - Perfect Strainer for Loose Leaf Tea in the Kettle or for a Pitcher of Iced Tea.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||House Again||yinggesi||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tealyra||Aspire2 Shop|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel Silver||Metallic||Stainless Steel||Gray||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mesh is very fine, so hardly anything escapes the infuser.
It is easier to open and close than the typical ball-and-chain infuser, and stays firmly shut. (I can't tell you how many times I had ball-and-chain infusers open up on me while steeping, gah!)
Made to last. I see this infuser easily lasting me many, many years of use.
The saucer is also very convenient to have. I no longer have to waste a small plate just to set my tea infuser aside after use.
I like this infuser so much that I bought another.
I definitely recommend this. You'll never go back to regular ball-and-chain infusers after using one of these.
I fell in love with it as soon as I used it. It was the right size and and perfect. The holes are a bit smaller than I thought but that's ok because the tea doesn't come out of it.
It fits perfectly in the bottle that I use for work. I also use it to have my tea ready for work. It is awesome. I love it.
I love the little drip tray that comes with it, it seems to be the right size to catch excess drippings.
The screw cap is a bit delicate so don't try to over-tighten - a little finesse goes a long way.
Finally, while the top holes appear a bit larger than the others, I've had no problems with debris floating in my tea. I've made thyme tea with a fine-mesh strainer and never had it come out this good.