- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NAL3BSY
- Item model number: SYNCHKG055431
- Average Customer Review: 1,961 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,072 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Infuser Water Bottle Sport Flip-top BPA-Free Tritan 25 Oz (Multiple Infused Water Color Options)
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFE TO USE: Finger grips and a sports spout makes it fun to use while drinking in the car, exercising, at the office, outdoors, back to school, running, or the gym. You can also hang the strap on your belt or backpack. Built with durable Eastman Tritan, a clear BPA Free co-polyester, tested to be FDA safe for use with foods and beverages.
- LEAK PROOF: Our locking lid ensures that not a single drop will leak like other infusers. The fruit-infuser flip top with reusable filter can be un-locked with one finger. Great for adults and kids - the cylinder is not too small and not too large.
- EASY INFUSING: We find that a 1/2 filled sleeve will last for 2-3 infuse refills. Enough to meet your daily hydration needs. With the exclusive dual strainer and sleeve, you can put fruit on the outside of the diffuser for more fresh flavours. Add lemon, blueberry, cucumber, raspberry, watermelon, ginger, grapefruit, melon, strawberry or mint to your beverage infusions. We also will email you free water enhancer recipes (see product insert for details).
- SAVE MONEY: No need to buy expensive flavored bottled beverages. The Great Gear (TM) fruit-infused water bottle can be reused over and over! Easy to clean and dishwasher friendly. Easy to open certified FRUSTRATION FREE PACKAGING designed for low waste and minimum shipping expense.
- GREAT FOR GIFTS: Best teacher, gadget , stocking stuffer or premium holiday gift idea presents - your friends and family will love it - guaranteed of course. Useful and valued gifts or present for men or women whether for Fathers Day gifts, Mother's Day gifts, College graduation gifts, top men gifts, great gift ideas for men and women , unique gifts for men , Christmas gift for men , best retirement gift, or just a birthday present for someone who has everything .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||9 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
The Great Gear(tm) Fruit Infuser Water Bottle: You made the right choice to get a healthy infused water bottle that will hydrate you and add natural nutrients to your daily lifestyle. By adding fresh fruit & water you get flavor, nutrients, daily hydration, while saving money. You'll never get bored with your infuser flavor recipe by adding vegetables and herbs with your favorite fruit.
Your bottle comes with: Leak proof design, BPA Free Eastman Tritan bottle, On-the-go Flip-top locking spout, Activity finger grips, and The Great Gear 100% Satisfaction and Lifetime Warranty.
Make Healthy Revitalizing Supersaturated Infused Water: It is easy and takes only a few minutes a day to use in a healthy lifestyle. Nutritionists tell us to drink at least 96 oz. of water a day. With your infusion water bottles you can re-fill it 3 to 4 times with the same fruit.
Easy To Use: Simply slice your ingredients, put them in the infusion basket, shake it and within minutes you have flavored water. Too much plup? Just put the fruit OUTSIDE the fruit infuser basket and our dual filter will do the rest. Need extreme flavor? You can add triple the fruit OUTSIDE the fruit infuser basket. Need some sparkle? Use effervescing water instead of still water.
Leak-Proof Design: Your infusion bottle has a locking flip-top, plus a locking ring on cap. When the cap is closed in the locking position, simply engage the locking ring.
Made from FDA Food Grade Tritan: Your non - glass bottle is BPA free, which means it will not absorb or release flavors in your water, and more importantly it WILL NOT release chemicals that can affect your bodies' hormones like most plastic water bottles.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLifetime Limited Warranty: Simply contact us to place your warranty replacement request or email a photo of the damaged item. We we mail you the replacement part or bottle at our discretion. We do not guarantee the availability of specific pieces, colors or specific patterns, but we will try our best to give you a similar product, if the one you purchased is no longer available.
Top customer reviews
To better understand why I needed this water bottle, you should know that I am a flight attendant. Flying as much as I do, it's super important to stay hydrated and if I'm being honest, I kind of suck at making sure I drink enough water throughout the day, especially when I'm flying. I ordered this water bottle because I LOVE fruit infused water and find I drink TONS of it when it's available to me. This bottle holds about 20 ounces of water (even with a decent amount of fruit inside), and probably about 18 ounces if you add ice cubes to your water. There are two types of filters in this bottle, one you can see in the picture (which I originally thought was what you put the fruit in, but found you don't need to), and the other is at the top of that filter, which has tiny holes that allows almost NOTHING to get through. Strawberry infused water is my absolute favorite and for the first time in forever I ended up drinking and filling up this bottle 8 TIMES the other day. That's 160 ounces of water in one day (which for me is a LOT). I did it without even thinking about it, I would aimlessly just drink this water throughout the day instead of snacking on junk food. I couldn't believe how full I felt for most of the day between meals just from drinking a lot of water. AND to top it off, the strawberry seeds never got through the infuser filter! Not a single one! And surprisingly, I never had to change out the fruit throughout the day, I would just refill the bottle with water, let the water sit for about 5-10 minutes to allow the fruit to infuse the water and I was good to go until I had to fill it up with water again! On the Amazon page it says, "With your infusion water bottles you can re-fill it 3 to 4 times with the same fruit. After 12 hours we suggest you refresh the fruit in the bottle," but for me so far the fruit (no matter what kind) has lasted up to almost 20 hours and I've filled it up to 8 times before I really need to refresh the fruit. I really enjoy being able to taste the fruit in my water so I put a decent sized handful of fruit in my bottle. If you like having a lot of fruit in your bottle like me, I suggest you put the fruit in your empty bottle first, fill it with water almost to the top, then put the cap with the filter on. If you only want a little bit of fruit in your water and not be able to taste it too much, just twist off the filter and add your fruit inside of it and it should be able to hold just enough for your liking.
HINT: I suggest peeling any fruits with rinds (so basically any citrus fruits) before you put it in your water. The rinds will make your water taste bitter. I first cut my oranges, lemons, and limes into thin (but not too thin) slices, then take the peel off and discard it, and mash the fruit up a little bit with my fingers before putting it in the bottle. This may seem like too much work if you're in a hurry, but it really only takes a couple of minutes and you're seriously good to go for the rest of the day!
Oh, and one last feature I forgot to mention above, it does come with a little "strap" so you can hook it onto your bike or backpack, but I've had no real use for it, and unfortunately it doesn't come off (unless maybe you found something heavy duty to cut it off). That is literally the ONLY thing I don't absolutely love about this water bottle. I've attached some pictures of my water bottle filled with strawberries, and a shot of the filter. I bought the blue color, and I love this water bottle so much that I bought one in orange for my mom! All of my co-workers have been jealous of my water bottle and ask me where I bought it. Hope this review is helpful to some of you trying to choose the right infuser water bottle for your lifestyle. Enjoy staying hydrated!
I've never seen one that has a reusable filter that strains the juice shrapnel.. this one comes with 3-4 for when you ultimately lose 1 or 2. I love that you can lock the lid closed... great for running. I didn't realize it had indents for your grip, but I'm really glad it does.. the plastic is slick with condensation and those grips have saved me from dropping quite a few times. I am sipping lemon, lime, and cucumber infused water as I write this.
The E-book it says you have to go to their website for. Becareful of the flip top though. It springs backward pretty fast so if your finger is there, it hurts. So far no leakage and it is usually laying side down in my purse whenever I go somewhere. The bottle and the infusers are pretty sturdy plastic. I saw some at the retail stores that looked like they would break or not be of any real use.
The flow is kind of slow but that is alright. I mean its going through a screen so I didn't expect it to be really fast.
I have used lemons and cucumber so far and both have worked wonderfully. You can also keep what's in the basket for multiple uses and it keeps your water flavored over and over (until you get done drinking that day.)
Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes drinking naturally flavored water but doesn't like swallowing seeds.
I took off one star because the materials used for manufacture seem cheaply made but nothing has broken yet. Also you bet multiple filter caps for the baskets so that's helpful.