Brimma Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - 32 oz Large, Leakproof Plastic Fruit Infusion Water Bottle for Gym, Camping, and Travel
|Price:||$19.97 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $4.00 on this item|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hydrate: Stay healthy and hydrated with our water infuser bottle that encourages you to drink more during the day.
- Durable: Made from high-quality plastic, a flip-top lid, and a nonslip grip, our infused water bottles for women and men are as durable as they are decorative. Note: For cold and warm water use only.
- Easy Clean: Top rack dishwasher safe, our fruit infuser insert can also be removed for hassle-free cleaning.
- Versatile: Infuse drinks with mint, lemon, lime, kiwi, berries - you name it! Our reusable water bottle with fruit infuser allows you to enjoy all your favorite fruit flavors.
- Gift: If you're looking for a useful and sustainable present, our fruit water bottle infuser makes the perfect gift.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Brimma's ultimate water bottle with fruit infuser allows you to effortlessly infuse your water with any combination of fruits, vegetables, or herbs. Adding a delicious burst of flavor to your water with a fruit infuser has never been so easy.
This fruit infuser water bottle is easy to clean and simple to use. For best results, hand wash with warm water and dish soap.
Traveling with your water infuser bottle is a breeze due to its comfortable carrying grip and ideal size.
Water infuser bottle is capable of infusing water with fruits, vegetables, or herbs.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would recommend to anyone! Buy yourself one today!
By tracy thommen on May 21, 2017
Here are my highlights:
- Great size: It's not too much water that I can't finish it. It's also not too little where I want more.
- Grip to prevent dropping: I like the rubber grip on the side. It gives me a nice firm hold on it without dropping it.
- Flip cap: This is really useful. Easy to pop open and close. There's also a silver clip lock to prevent any accidental cap opening.
- Infuser space: More than enough space to cram all the different fruits or veggies you want to infuse your water with.
Extra tip: Try strawberries, cucumbers and mint. It makes for a really nice, light, infused water.
By F. L. Sheets on September 21, 2018
By Patrick R. on December 28, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on July 27, 2021