Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 19, 2018
Very good! Its a good material (not cheap made). Perfect to keep track of my fluids instake after gastric bypass surgery.
on April 19, 2018
It’s sturdy and easy to use. A good buy.
on April 18, 2018
I like the product. It's awesome. Leaks a little on one of them but overall great. I love that you can add several different fruit for infused water.
on April 17, 2018
Nice durable bottle! Bought as a gift for my friend and she loves it!
on April 16, 2018
Not really sure why i bought this. It's just a water bottle with a cylinder in the middle for fruit. It's pretty bulky too but gets the job done i guess.
on April 12, 2018
Nicely made bottle worth the money
on April 8, 2018
I can’t tell you how much I love this water bottle. It really helps me stay hydrated throughout the day. Fits in my hand wonderfully, cap closes securely, and the infuser is easy to remove or insert for cleaning. Your hand easily fits through the opening to scrub it doe as well.
on April 8, 2018
It carries water well. No spillage.
on March 28, 2018
Exactly what I was looking for. Nice large sized infuser. Made very well too.
on March 23, 2018
Wife loves this has used it several time. Easy to use and makes enough to take along for a long day..