Infusion Pro Premium Fruit Infused Water Bottle (2 Pack or 1 Pack) Insulating Sleeves and Flavored Water Recipe eBook Included, Bottom Infuser Style with Flip Top Lid - 24 oz BPA Free Tritan Plastic
|Price:||$17.95 - $29.97|
- ➡️ WHATS NEW: SWEAT PROOF - Keep your water cool and eliminate "bottle sweat" with handy neoprene insulated sleeves. Inclusive Inner Strainer/ Filter - Keep your fruit / Ice in your bottle without clogging your drinking spout.
- ➡️ CUTTING EDGE DESIGN: 24 oz Capacity (700ml) 2 PACK includes GREEN and BLACK bottles. The dual openings on the base and top of the infused bottle make it easy to clean the fruit bottle in seconds. The bottle is top shelf dishwashing safe. BPA FREE - Eastman Tritan plastic is environmentally friendly, durable, and attractive.
- ➡️ BOTTOM INFUSER TECHNOLOGY: The fruit infuser compartment is uniquely placed on the bottom of the bottle ensuring the fruit to be submerged longer than many fruit infuser bottles resulting in deep, long lasting tastes even when the hydration bottle is half full. The infuser is REMOVABLE allowing the bottle to act as a sports bottle if desired.
- ➡️ LEAK PROOF & HIGHLY VERSATILE: Both top and bottom screw on lids have rubber gaskets (rings) to prevent any leakage. The stainless steel ring and carrying handle make it perfect for your home, kitchen, outdoor and sports activities, and work. It can be used as a tennis water bottle, smoothie bottle, camping bottle. It is also great for cycling, running, and hiking.
- ➡️ LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are a family owned business and customer service is our top priority. Each bottle has passed comprehensive quality control. If you are not absolutely satisfied and thrilled with your Infusion Pro Water Bottle simply contact us and we will refund or replace it for you.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
When class meets lifestyle, water has never tasted more delicious!
The Infusion Pro premium fruit infuser is designed to create fresh fruit infused combinations of delicious flavorful water.
- Fat Burning
- Self-immunity (antioxidants)
- Weight loss
- Improved digestion
Drink More and Feel Great:The Infusion Pro speaks simplicity. The longer you let your water infuse with the fruit the more flavorful the outcome will be. Overnight infusion we have found is most effective.
Take this bottle anywhere, indoors, outdoors, sports, the gym, yoga, running, biking, in the office, traveling. There is a place and time that suites your Infusion Pro bottle anywhere.
Features:- Made of durable 100% BPA Free Eco Friendly Eastman Tritan Copolyester Plastic.
- Large 24oz (700ml)capacity.
- Dual opening for easy cleaning and long lasting fruit infusion.
- Top dish rack safe, hand wash recommended.
- Removable fruit infuser compartment.
- Sporty EZ drink spout for convenient sipping with flip top lid
- Choose from Pink and Black, Green and Black or White
Infusion Pro Guarantee: When you order your Infusion Pro bottles you will receive a FREE STARTER RECIPE E-BOOK containing our delicious recipes. We are all about CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and stand behind our products with our Lifetime Warranty or 100% money back guarantee.
Click Add to Cart and get your INFUSION PRO fruit infuser with our FREE starter gift today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWe must make it clear that our warranty is offered by us and not Amazon. If you contact Amazon customer service, they have their own return and refund policy. If you contact us, as the seller, we can provide our warranty. You must contact us to activate the warranty. You will not access our warranty by contacting Amazon.
Seller Warranty DescriptionSATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We know you have options, but we want to ensure you that you will have the best experience with us, and that's why we offer a full LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! We know you'll love it, but just to make sure you have peace of mind too, if you don't, you can simply let us know and we'll issue a full no return necessary, no questions asked refund!
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-3 of 2,001 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* The infusion basket is at the bottom, so your water is constantly being flavored. With the basket at the top on my old bottle, once half the water was gone, the rest didn't get any flavor except a quick flow through the fruit on the way out of the bottle. Much tastier now!
* Leak proof. The downside of the bottom basket is that there are more seals which could possibly leak, but none have. After a week's worth of daily use, I am confident enough to throw the bottle into my work bag in the morning and not worry about leaks.
* Easy to clean. It's top-rack dishwasher safe though I've been washing it by hand every night, which is super easy since the top and bottom both come off.
* Easy to fill. The infusion basket of my last bottle had a rounded bottom. To fill it, you had to hold the basket with one hand and fill it with the other. This basket, however, has a flat bottom. I can set it on the cutting board as I cut the fruit and drop it right it. Seems like a little thing, but it makes the job much easier!
* Stays cold. I wasn't looking for this feature, but the rubbery sleeve keeps my water cold, as well as preventing sweat on the bottle and providing some cushion should you drop it.
* Easy to drink from. One of the reviews mentioned that the flip lid gets in the way while drinking. When I first tried the bottle, I agreed and was disappointed. The seller contacted me to see how I liked the bottle and I mentioned the cap getting in the way. They suggested making sure the cap was pushed back all the way and, sure enough, I hadn't pushed it back far enough - have no idea why I hadn't pushed it farther back before except that I'd read that review. Now, the bottle is easy to drink from! Yay, customer service!!!
The only possible improvement I can think of: a clip on the handle so you wouldn't need a separate carabiner to connect it to your bag.
* Favorite drink: oranges (peeled and sliced) with a drop of vanilla
* For air travel: Bring the empty bottle with your sliced fruit in a baggie. Fill the basket with fruit and the bottle with water once you go through security.
I have never had a leak, despite putting my bottle in a backpack and it falling off my desk several times. Each of the pieces screws together and has a seal. The mouthpiece (drinking spout) has a cap of its own. You know that it is secured when you here a slight click. It's easy to open and the cap pushes back to allow easy drinking.
The neoprene sleeve is awesome! Cleans up easily with warm water and a drop of dish soap. I had red wine on the bottom of my green sleeve that was more than 24 hours old and dry. I washed it in the sink and let it air dry for a couple of hours and it's back to perfect!
We have used fresh and frozen fruit in our bottles and have found that you can don't have to change your fruit with every re-fill. We usually have three or four bottles of water using the same fruit. If you are using fresh fruit, use the fruit that is at its peak. That gives a stronger flavor and the refills will continue to be delicious.
I've handwashed these bottles every day, and have set them out to air dry.
It's now been about three weeks since my first two-pack of bottles arrived, and I've enjoyed the product so much that I've already bought another two-pack and given the bottles away as gifts to friends. I've put raspberries, strawberries, mango, watermelon, and cucumbers into my Infusion Pro (individually, not together) and have enjoyed each new taste. Some fruits impart more flavor than others, but all impart at least enough flavor to turn what had previously been a bland, boring taste (which is why I never drank water) into something pleasant.
I think the bottle is well-made, easy to take apart and re-assemble, easy to clean, and it doesn't leak. While the bottle lists a capacity of 24 ounces of water, in reality it holds about 17 ounces of water if the fruit container is fairly full and you add some ice at the top of the bottle. (It doesn't hold a lot of ice......maybe the equivalent of about two or three cubes.) It probably holds 24 ounces of water without the fruit or ice, but then it really isn't an infuser, right?
I use only bottled spring water in my bottle because I'm not crazy about the taste of my tap water, but at 11 cents for a 16.9 ounce bottle of water, it's still a lot cheaper than soda. The fruit lasts a full day in a water bottle (I keep refilling the water bottle with the same fruit in the infuser throughout the day.) However, you pretty much have to throw the fruit away at the end of the day because it begins getting funky-tasting if it sits in water too long.
I can honestly say that I've consumed more water in the past three weeks than I did at any other point in my 53-year life, and I've also consumed less Diet Coke than I have in years for a three-week period. My weight hasn't changed much, but I figure that over time, water HAS to be healthier for me than Diet Coke. (I still have Diet Coke, but I've gone from 2-3 cans per day to about 5 cans per week.)