BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2014
I like to do mechanic work at home and this wrench has worked really well for me. it has helped me remove tires very quickly. i also have used it to remove suspension parts that otherwise would have taking me a really long time, but with the wrench they are off in seconds. i was originally going to buy the 231c wrench but once i looked at the specs i decided to go with something more moderate and less heavy. before buy the 2130 i went to a local shop that had both wrenches to compare them. right away when i lifted the 231c i knew i didn't wanted to be carrying that much weight with me when i would be working. so i got the 2130 and im pleased i went this route.
To power this wrench i use the DEWALT D55168 200 PSI 15 Gallon 120-Volt Compressor. so far this has been a great combinations and helps me get the job done
on May 23, 2013
This is my second air impact wrench. My first was a cheap one from harbor freight. It is night and day comparing the two. I tested out the 2130 on a bunch of old rusted in bolts and nuts today and it busted. everyone of them loose. It also took lugnuts off with ease from two of my vehicles.

I love this tool and you can tell it is very well made. It very well may be the last air impact wrench I ever buy.

As a side note, I ordered mine from amazon warehouse deals for an amazing price as a used, like new unit. It came in the original box and was labeled " reconditioned grade a." If it wasnt labeled as such I would have thought it was brand new as it looked perfect.
on July 4, 2015
I work on cars all day and need a gun to get lug nuts off and suspension parts off at work. I have used this gun for over 6 months and it was well worth it. Never had something this gun could not take off ( or break off). This gun is a great bang for the buck. Looking for a air impact that will get the job done in your garage or at a shop look no further.
on January 7, 2015
Getting into air tools have made things a lot easier. This product was able to pull lugs off the wheels with ease. It also helped me remove frozen and rusted bolts that would otherwise cause you problems with hand tools. Please make sure to seal any leaks in the line, and use teflon tape around the treads. Leaks will make this tool under perform and feel extremely weak because of the need for a high air pressure.
on March 14, 2014
I received an air compressor from my wife. It was not the greatest quality and the CFM's weren't very high. So I had a real problem finding and impact wrench that would put out the power I needed while not requiring high CFM's. A mechanic suggested this wrench. I wanted to be able to loosen and tighten lug nuts along with other minor mechanic jobs. I was quite surprised at the quality and power. This fit the need perfectly. I cannot say if it is for the heavy use mechanic, but for the price it was great for me.
on September 30, 2015
Great gun for the weekend mechanic. Has held up well so far.
on April 2, 2017
still working
on April 14, 2017
Love this tool. First time having an impact tool and I did not want to cheap out so I got this IR model. It has been a life saver so far in removing wheels and doing brake jobs. Works great!
on February 10, 2012
This is one excellent air impact wrench. Worth a lot more than the cost. I had earlier purchased a cheap $35 impact wrench (see that review) and it was gone after just one heavy use. Lost most power and was usless. This Ingersoll-Rand air wrench is the best one I have ever owned. I have owned about 6 in the last 20 years. Trigger touch control is perfect. You can set the power of the wrench on full and still have touch control so you don't over drive the bolt or nut. Best touch ever with excellent strength when you need it. It may sound stupid to you, but I smile every time I use this thing. It is that good and saves so much time over hand wrenches on 3/8 as well as 1/2 inch drive sockets. Just use the 1/2 to 3/8 drive reducer and go to it. Couldn't be happier with this wrench.
on August 19, 2011
This is a well built impact wrench that I have been using on my car projects. It removes lug nuts from my 3/4 ton pick up without a sweat. It is heavy, but that is what you should expect from a "Heavy-Duty" tool. My only complaint is that impact sockets seem to be difficult to remove when changing sockets. Instead of the ball and spring that holds on the socket, there is a kind of heavy wire wrapped around the anvil that holds the socket on. Maybe with more use it will break-in and loosen up a bit, but right now it doesn't want to let go of a socket without a struggle.
So far I'm happy with the wrench and it sure makes life easier when removing nuts from old vehicles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.