|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1.3 x 2.9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||301B|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|National Stock Number||5130-01-624-7467|
Ingersoll Rand 301B Air Angle Die Grinder
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For automotive and light maintenance applications
- Durable and long lasting, with an all ball bearing construction and precision-machined steel gears
- Self-locking throttle lever prevents accidental starting of motor
- Precision-machined steel gears
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||See price in cart||$54.98||$70.02||$34.98||$46.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gruory||Gems Enterprises|
|Item Dimensions||1.34 x 5.27 x 2.91 in||7.5 x 4.2 x 2.6 in||3.1 x 7.1 x 1.5 in||2.88 x 6.13 x 1.35 in||4 x 9 x 6.5 in|
Long-lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere.
Long lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the Ingersoll Rand 301B Air Angle Die Grinder delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere. The 301B has a 0.25 hp motor that delivers a free speed of 21,000 rpm.
The 301B's strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions, and its durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life. The small, lightweight design provides easy operation, and greater access to tight spots, while an integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up. It also features a front exhaust to help you keep work surfaces clean.
What's in the Box
301B Air Angle Die Grinder; 1/4-inch and 6 mm collets; two wrenches; operating instructions
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand designs, builds, and delivers an unrivaled assortment of hard-working products and solutions. Ingersoll Rand is a multi-billion dollar global company that has built a reputation for keeping its customers up and running for over a century. From our complete compressed air systems, to our tools, pumps, material handling systems and comprehensive services, Ingersoll Rand offers the depth of knowledge, expertise, and experience to provide the best solution to meet your needs.
|Power||Free Speed RPM||Output Collet Size||Average Air Consumption||Air Consumption @ Load||Sound Pressure / Power|
|0.25 hp (0.19 kW)||21,000||1/4-inch, 6mm||6 cfm (170 L/minute)||24 cfm (680 L/minute)||92/105 dBA|
|Air Inlet NPTF In||Minimum Hose Size||Air Pressure||Exhaust Direction||Product Length||Product Weight|
|1/4-inch||3/8-inch (10mm)||90 psi (6.2 bar)||Front||5.27 inches||1.02 pounds|
301B Air Angle Die Grinder
At a Glance
- Powerful motor delivers 0.25 HP (0.19 kW) and 21,000 rpm free speed
- Durable ball-bearing construction
- Strong aluminum housing
- Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up
- Front exhaust
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Philosophy of Use - the GO TO metal prep tool.
1. Initial quality - very impressive. The tool has a very nice finish and comes in a sturdy box with manual, tools, and extra collet. It is reminiscent of some $400.00+ tools that i have purchased in the past. The finish is so good that i thought a more expensive model was sent by mistake.
2. Operation - very impressive. The tool sips on air and does not drain my 15 gallon tank too fast. High speed operation with zip disks is great. Rust flew off the metal during initial testing. Additional drawback is that you have to store the wrenches somewhere and not lose the. The space between the tool body and collet nut is narrow and I am not sure if a standard wrench will fit to tighten or loosen the nut.
3. Ergonomics - adequate. The tool is too small for my hands. I was unable to get a good grip on it to keep up with the torque on uneven surfaces. I was not wearing gloves. (ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES) so this may change with gloves. This small size could be a plus though it you are working in tight spaces.
4. Durability - unknown. i will update but based on build quality i bet it will last a lifetime.
5. Overall Customer Satisfaction - Impressive! I recommend you buy this! This tool is so nice i wanted to cuddle with it at night.