|Item Weight||3.67 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 2.5 x 7.9 inches|
|Item model number||EC112|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Tool, side handle|
|Warranty Description||1 year limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Ingersoll Rand EC112 Reversible Air Drill, 1/2"
|Price:||$104.40 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful and quiet design with speeds from 500 RPM
- Industrial grade 1/2 inch keyless chuck for easy bit change-out
- Ergonomic grip with a side handle for comfort and control
- Forward and reverse with variable speed control
- Diffused handle exhaust to keep the workspace clean
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ingersoll Rand edge EC112 air drill is designed for drilling, Honing, reaming, and hole sawing. Whether the application is home improvement, automotive repair, body work, assembly or general maintenance, this variable speed tool provides the power and control to keep you going. Air consumption at load: 27 CFM; air inlet size: 1/4 in. Npt; minimum hose size: 3/8 in.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|