Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 1, 2017
I have been so disappointed with this tool... I've had it about a month and I have still yet to find a bolt that it won't take off. I've taken off axles, the most corroded nuts and bolts from 1/2" to 1 1/2" and this thing breaks them lose with very little to no effort.

I've tighten lug nuts and broken m14 studs clear off, almost makes it seem as if the steel is brittle..

I Love it! It Replaced my air impact tool and I couldn't be more happy with this thing.

I loathed the days where my air impact tool would fail to loosen bolts and a breaker bar would be impossible to do because of moving parts...

If I find a bolt and nut that it won't take off, I will personally comeback and tell you about it.

The battery life (5.0) is absolutely amazing... job after job after job, you forget when the last time you put a charge on it...

There is nothing that compares this tool... it's really incredible...
16 people found this helpful
on February 19, 2016
Love it. But 1/2 shaft that you put socket on broke down after 3 month of intermediate use. Will have to buy bare tool since i can't stop the project and will end up with one extra tool after warranty repair. I mean i hope it is covered by the warranty.
48 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 1, 2015
One of my first tests was removing rusty 1-1/2" lug nuts on a 26' former Roadway 18 wheeler trailer now used for storage. It had been decommissioned from road use at least 15 years ago, perhaps longer. This gun took them off with no struggle to speak of. I wish I had made a video.

Update: My second real test has been to remove head bolts on an 18 year old, 167,000 mile Ford Escort. It removed all except one with no effort whatsoever and the final holdout took maybe 30-60 seconds of hammering off and on...I hit it a little bit, moved on to another bolt, came back to it, hit another bolt, and so on and so forth until I had no other bolts remaining and just sat on it for maybe 15 seconds straight. No real problem, considering 60 seconds really isn't a very long time. It only feels like it when you're scared to death that the stud will snap off at any given moment. I had approximately half a charge (probably less considering the inaccuracy of basic LEDs indicators) and when I was finished I had one LED still lit. I don't know if this is considered high or low battery consumption but since I have the two battery kit, they charge fast, I broke a head bolt on another Escort with a breaker bar, and my old HF impact would never have done the job in the first place, I am okay with this.

This gun is definitely earning its keep. When you factor in the nonexistent need for a hose, fittings, and big air compressor, the price isn't really that high.
4 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2016
This driver is amazing! Bought it to remove/replace wheel nuts on our RV, which are torqued at 470 ft-lbs, and it just removes them as if they were not there. Replacing them with a torque stick at 470 ft-lbs, but the driver isn't even breathing hard. A great improvement over 3/4" breaker bar and cheater pipe!
4 people found this helpful
on July 21, 2018
I really enjoy Ingersoll Rand impacts as I have a 3/4 as well. This one knocks everything out of the part. On my used truck when I had a shop change out my tires they over-tightened the lug nuts and my 3/4 wasn't able to break them loose. This one did it on the first press. Super easy and an excellent purchased. Followed up with taking out super rusted brake rotors and calipers. Made the job extremely easy compared to my 3/4 that had to struggle to keep up.
One person found this helpful
on December 28, 2016
Oh my gosh this thing is awesome. Zipped head bolts off a ford modular motor and lug nuts nooooooo problem. One of the best garage purchases I have made for my small home setup. I bought the protective cases... got them on and used a heat gun lightly to tighten them up. Love the setup so far!
3 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2018
You will no longer need air tools. If you off road then you must own one of these. Batteries last forever.
2 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2016
I'm a locomotive mechanic, really needed a long lasting cordless for every day heavy duty use. I've Had it for about 5 months now. Really strong. I also have a 18 volt lithium snap on impact and this thing knocks it out of the park in long lasting and torque power and especially for half the price of the snap on. Very satisfied. All the guys in my shop are trying to sell their impacts back to snap on guy.
5 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2017
Bought as a gift for my husband,who is a tow truck driver and uses it for quick tire changes roadside,is very sturdy and worth every cent!
5 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2017
Haven't run into a bolt that this thing won't take out.
3 people found this helpful