Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard, 10 Ounce Squeeze Bottle (Pack of 6)
|Ingredients||Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegars (White Distilled, Red Wine and White Wine), Sugar, Salt, White Wine, Garlic, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Annatto. See more|
|Vitamins And Minerals||75 Milligrams|
About this item
- STONE GROUND MUSTARD: Give your meals a hot & spicy flavor with the gold medal winner of the Napa Valley World Mustard Championships. Stone ground flavor is seasoned with white wine & zesty spices.
- FLAVORFUL CONDIMENTS: Try our condiments made from fresh ingredients for a scrumptious meal. Just put a dollop of your favorite mustard or wasabi on your food anytime to make it finger-licking good.
- SQUEEZABLE BOTTLES: Our sauces come in ergonomically designed squeeze bottles with travel-friendly flip caps. Just squeeze for more! They're easy & convenient to use for adults & kids alike.
- HEALTHY DIPS: Our condiments are kosher, vegetarian, low calorie, gluten free & contain no trans fats, cholesterol or preservatives—perfect for special dietary needs & great for easy digestion.
- INGLEHOFFER QUALITY: All of our condiments are manufactured to deliver superior tasting and healthy food products, including mustards, ketchups, wasabi, horseradish, salsa, and more!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Available in 50 States
- Sold in 25 Countries
- Award-winning flavors
AMERICA'S FINEST GOURMET CONDIMENTS SINCE 1929
In 1929 Rose Biggi began Beaverton Foods by bottling horseradish in the cellar of her farmhouse to help her family endure the Great Depression. Such humble beginnings have given way to America's favorite specialty condiment company.
- Beaverton Foods has won over 150 medals with wins in every category – and more collective medals than all other mustard companies combine
- Family owned and operated since 1929
Cream Style Horseradish
Inglehoffer Cream Style Horseradish is America’s first shelf-stable cream-style horseradish. Our recipe is made from 100% fresh grated horseradish roots and will compliment all of your favorite meals from pot roast to prime rib, or even steak.
Our mustards have received over one hundred certificates of excellence and awards for quality – more than all other mustard manufacturers combined.
America's First Organic Stone Ground Mustard
Inglehoffer organic Stone Ground Mustard is America’s first stone ground mustard! It’s one of the first of its kind to offer whole mustard seeds for both a unique textural component and full deep flavor.
Product detailsSize:10 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.4 x 6.5 x 4.7 inches; 11.64 Ounces
- Item model number : 1102
- UPC : 071828011028
- Manufacturer : Inglehoffer
- ASIN : B000EY3OMS
Best Sellers Rank:
#131,283 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #105 in Yellow Mustard
- Customer Reviews:
Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegars (White Distilled, Red Wine and White Wine), Sugar, Salt, White Wine, Garlic, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Annatto.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Life is good.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.