Ingrid & Isabel Women's Maternity Everyday Bellaband, Grey, 1
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 84% Nylon/16% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Premium seamless maternity band, designed to hold up unbuttoned pants and loose maternity wear
- Works from early pregnancy to after baby arrives
- Stay-put silicone strip holds Bellaband firmly in place
- Extra length for complete belly coverage
- Ultra-soft, seamless knit construction with 360° stretch & recovery
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Newly Pregnant? The Bellaband — trust us, you'll need it
It's a universal moment. Your belly pops and you can't button your pants. This moment inspired the invention of our patented seamless maternity band. The Bellaband, holding up pants since 2001.
It works at every stage
Wear folded over to hold up unbuttoned pre-pregnancy jeans and bottoms.
Wear full panel or folded over to hold up maternity pants that are slipping or falling down.
Wear to ease the transition back to your pre-pregnancy jeans and for smoothing belly coverage while nursing.
|Technology||Seamless 360° stretch|
|Fabric||Thick luxurious knit, soft and plush|
|Stability||Silicone strip holds band firmly in place|
|Sizing||Four sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4|
A premium seamless maternity band designed to hold up unbuttoned pants and loose maternity wear, featuring a stay-put silicone strip. Extra length for complete belly coverage Always recovers to original shape after wearing Folded over conceals unbuttoned pants best Pulled up supports a larger belly Machine wash warm gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B005N7YY02
- Item model number: 1011
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Here are some of my experiences so far:
1. I find it to hold up all of my pants (cotton/polyester/wool work pants and jeans) without any problems. I'm an elementary school teacher, so I'm moving all day long, and have never had a problem with my pants slipping. Make sure that the clear elastic part is on the bottom. Also, I should note that all my pants "fit" in every other area (hips, but, thighs). It may not work as well with pants that are "baggy".
2. There is some bunching/bumps from the buttons/edges of the pants. This is smoothed a little by folding it over, but it's still there. Also, if you're wearing a fitted shirt, you can see a line from the top of the band. I don't think it's that noticeable, and if your shirt doesn't hug your belly, you won't see it at all.
3. I wear a size 4/6 normally, and size 1 fits me perfectly. Also, although my clothes are not fitting well, I am much too small for maternity clothes (people keep talking about how I don't look pregnant yet, even though I feel huge because nothing fits or looks the same on me anymore). If you are big enough to go straight to maternity clothes, I don't know if you would want to invest in the bellaband since it is pretty expensive.
Over all, I love and completely recommend this product!