- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Da Capo Press; Second Edition edition (December 21, 1972)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0306719312
- ISBN-13: 978-0306719318
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.8 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,479,507 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Inhabitants Paperback – Facsimile, December 21, 1972
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
1946/1972. Second edition. Hardcover. Orange cloth-covered boards with title stamped in gold on cover and spine; with photographically illustrated dust jacket. Photographs and text by Wright Morris. Unpaginated (120 pp.), with 52 black-and-white plates. 11-1/4 x 8-5/8 inches. The first edition of this book is cited in Andrew Roth, ed., The Book of 101 Books: Seminal Photographic Books of the Twentieth Century. (New York: PPP Editions in association with Roth Horowitz LLC, 2001).