- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (June 5, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471421162
- ISBN-13: 978-0471421160
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,668,362 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Inherit More Paperback – June 5, 2003
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
From the Back Cover
Bestselling author and estate-planning expert Martin Shenkman helps you INHERIT MORE
Elderly parents and benefactors need your help, and helping them can also preserve the largest financial windfall of your lifean inheritance. Finally, theres a book that answers all your questions. Inherit More is the straightforward, practical guide to keeping more of whats rightfully yours. It also helps you broach a difficult subject with your loved ones. It provides sensitive advice on talking to parents and practical guidance for dealing with family, financial, and other issues critical to every benefactor and critical to preserving your inheritance. Caring children of any age will find proven, world-class counsel on dealing with every major inheritance problem, including:
- Honoring your parents requests and making them comfortable addressing a plan
- Resolving and avoiding issues between heirs
- Finding the right insurance to safeguard your parents and their assets
- Helping your parents invest properly
- How your parents can distribute jewelry without the children fighting
- Helping an elderly or ill parent locate missing assets
- Dealing with lawyers
Estate-planning expert and tax accountant Martin Shenkman also offers six simple steps you can take now to help your parents and safeguard your inheritance for the future. Dealing with issues of inheritance can be a difficult and emotional experience. Thats why Inherit More offers the thoughtful, proven advice to help you get through tough times with as little distress as possible.
About the Author
MARTIN M. SHENKMAN, LLD, CPA, MBA, is a leading tax and estate-planning attorney and author of more than thirty books. His other books include 6-Hour Guide to Protecting Your Assets; Starting a Limited Liability Company, Second Edition; How to Buy a House with No (or Little) Money Down; and The Complete Book of Trusts, all from Wiley.