Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Init Case for Most Portable DVD Players Up to 9" - Black
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 1, 2013
I didn't get this to carry a DVD player, but rather to carry my tablet computer.
It's a Xoom and is 10" x 7" x 1/2" and way too small for a laptop carrying case.

I wanted something to hold the tablet while I was walking around, protect it when I put it in the car, etc.
I already have a slip-cover, but that didn't have a shoulder strap, and wasn't quite enough padding to protect it if I forgot it on the car seat and plopped a bunch of mail on it.

This DVD Player carrying case is just the right size for the tablet, plus it has a pouch that I can put a power cord if I go on a trip.
on November 30, 2013
I could not possibly have found a better product for the price I paid. It's solid and it holds my DVD player and everything that goes with it, even including DVD's. Great deal!
on December 11, 2013
I tried it and liked it so I bought 5 more. It has more room than the other DVD bags I've tried and yet it still looks smaller not bulky. It has about 5 disc pockets and other pockets for stuff. It's great!
on December 1, 2013
My G-kids will get a portable dvd/cd player on Christmas, this case will
protect player and carry accessories. Its strong, yet pretty lightweight.
I am happy to give this as a present.
on January 17, 2014
It serves it's purpose at an unbeatable price and the case is very durable. It even has a convenient spaces for DVD storage.
on January 29, 2014
Product hopefully won't fall apart. Purchased it cause it was for our Dad who needed it to transport his DVD player on mass transit to and from work. Funny part was although the item was so inexpensive the shipping was 4x more expensive.
on February 25, 2015
So far, I have had only good experiences with Amazon purchases. This purchase was no exception. I am very pleased and I will recommend this item to anyone looking for a good deal on a solid product.
on October 2, 2014
The case is great! It holds my DVD player, DVDs, remote and power cords with no problems. The shoulder strap is a great extra plus for carrying when your hands are full.
on January 30, 2014
purchased the DVD Player..from Amazon.. needed a case..perfect..it even has a storage place .for carring my DVD's..I love it..can carry movies for myself and the kids.
on August 23, 2014
Perfect to hold the normal single DVD players and the CD pack. I couldn't get the headphones in it very well but the price was awesome!