- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (June 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1532804970
- ISBN-13: 978-1532804977
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,840,403 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Injecting Change: A Mother's Journey through Vaccine Injury Paperback – June 15, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Bridget Long holds a B.A. in psychology and a master’s degree in education. Though her passion is teaching, her greatest joys come from being a mother.
Browse award-winning titles. See more