Injinji 2.0 Compression Over The Calf Toesocks
|Price:||$48.95 - $55.00|
- 75 Polyester, 20 Nylon, 5 Lycra
- Minimizes muscle soreness
- Proper toe alignment
- Graduated compression 18 – 30 mmHg
- Blister and hotspot prevention
- Enhances circulation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The COMPRESSION 2.0 Series is powered by Injinji’s 5 Toe Fit System combined with a graduated lower leg compression that promotes healing, increases circulation and minimizes muscle soreness. The padded terry heel better supports downhill running and provides comfort during recovery.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have several pairs of these now, and I rotate wearing them. As soon as they're done in the wash, I hang them to dry (I never put them in the dryer). I'm a little surprised that some reviewers are disappointed with the quality and durability--I think these are very sturdy and expect them to last a while. I somehow managed a few months ago to find my size on sale for $15 for a very short window of time and stocked up on them, so it's worth monitoring Amazon regularly to take advantage of any brief dips in price.
Only negative is the time to put the socks on. Each toe takes a bit of time to position correctly. This is also a positive. Other than stream crossings I keep my shoes on all day till camp. While others change the socks at lunch to prevent blisters. Overall a great sock for long miles where blisters could dampen the mood or end a trip.
2. If if anything ever gets awkward, just present your hot-pink toe-socks, and the next hour is covered
3. these are sick comfortable. i'm on my feet 18 hours a day and these really are the best thing to ever happen to footwear. no toe-jamming, and shoes are even more comfortable than they were before. Try the White, Chark or other colors, but test your pouch and lead with Pink