Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 8, 2015
I bought these to wear when I ran the Central Fl Tough Mudder 2014. I wanted something that would keep my feet from developing blisters, as I knew I would have wet feet for much of the time. These worked great
PROs:
Lightweight
Non-absorbent material-great when walking through mud/water as they will dry faster
Fit was excellent.
CONs:
They felt quite weird for me when I didn't have shoes on. Perhaps that is just because I'm not used to toe socks.
I ended up chucking them at end of race, as they had gotten mud fully engrained in between the threads.

Overall very happy with my purchase. In terms of Sizing, I wear a 11.5-12 and bought a Large and they fit perfectly
on February 12, 2015
Pros: Excellent blister prevention; well constructed; high longevity; true to size; prevents re-emergence of Athletes foot (fungal infections between toes); prevents foot fatigue and promotes healthier foot anatomy. Cons: Pricey; difficult to put on / remove, especially in humid climates; not for everyone ( see Suggestions); people look at you funny when you take your shoes off in the TSA line. Bottom line: Best socks I've ever used. Neither my wife nor son could get used to them, though. Suggestions: As a staff nurse in a busy hospital, I'm on my feet for 13 hours a day. There's a lot of strong scientific research about the benefits of this sock type which I encourage the reader to independently investigate. This style of sock promotes the natural splay (abduction) of one's toes, particularly the outer two toes, while walking; this ensures evenly distributed pressure across the ball of the foot. The result is better foot bone alignment and small foot muscle strengthening for less foot fatigue, better arch support, and lower risk for plantar fasciitis. Plan on 2-3 weeks to get used to these socks as they feel very, very weird at first. After that, regular socks will feel weird and uncomfortable. Since wearing this style of sock, I've not had a reoccurrence of Athletes foot, blisters, or callouses; this is due to better moisture control by having each toe surrounded by fabric and superlative friction control by the form-fitting nature of the sock. Most importantly, my feet don't ache nearly as much as they did with regular socks at shift's end.
on April 4, 2016
I have a pinkie toe on one foot that slightly curves underneath the fourth toe, and Injinji socks have always worked well for preventing blisters and keeping my toes splaying naturally. In addition to that necessity for me, I've been impressed with the fabric quality and construction of these socks. They're a bit challenging to put on, but I highly recommend them for people who might need some support or control for their toes.

For those that might not be particularly familiar with Injinji, this midweight fabric is their thickest level of padding. That said, it is not a heavily-padded sock; thicker fabric would not be practical with the toe pockets. Consider "midweight" to be in relation to other socks rather than within the brand. I would not recommend these if you want a truly padded sock.

The sizing seems quite accurate. I typically wear a 10.5 in normal shoes - expanding to an 11 for running shoes - and the medium (M) size fits perfectly.
on July 18, 2016
I bought these in a size MEDIUM for myself (I wear a Men's size 10 or 10 1/2 shoe) and a SMALL for my wife (she wears a Women's size 8 shoe) for us to run our third Tough Mudder. We just ran it yesterday and were amazed at how much better our feet felt vs the previous two times that we've run in regular socks. Even after 11 miles in the mud, my toes never hurt. These are great for keeping that nasty mud and grit from settling in between your toes during a mud run. The lengthened Achilles section of the sock is a nice bonus for keeping the back of your shoe from rubbing. These socks were the best purchase I've ever made for mud run gear. I'd highly recommend these to everyone!
on December 17, 2017
Amazing socks.. wow

I'm an Acupuncturist and practice martial arts .. I've found these socks fit my life perfectly...

Good build stitches.. hold up well to exercise. Comfortable in clinic white doing treatments...

I've trashed all my other socks...

Based on my personal intense use they will last for me about 30 washes then they begin to get old thats when i trash them and get another pair..

For someone else they might last for years..lol
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 13, 2015
They are starting to shrink and also getting tight after washing and I even air dry them!. I am getting rashes around the area of the elastic. You have to pull every toe before putting them on to stretch the fabric and be able to fit your toes. The material is uncomfortable. I really wish there were softer toe socks that were stretchy/flexible. The crew socks are even worst. It was fun to use them while they were in good shape but I don't think I'm using this brand again. I do think there's benefit to using toe socks ... We just need better materials. For the price, you would expect more.
on May 17, 2016
Incredibly comfortable socks, the smaller toes are a little long on me but that is to be expected. The rest of the sock fits great. The only complaint that I have is of my own fault. There's only 1 pair of socks in the package which because I didn't pay attention I thought it was a pack of three. If I had money to continue purchasing socks at this price I would probably buy another couple of pairs but I will be buying my future toe socks at a lower price point.
on September 15, 2016
Love these! They help make the Vibrams fit a little snugger and definitely help at soaking up the stank in the sock and not in the shoe. Definitely effective at mitigating blisters. I've bought several pairs and recommend to my active brethren out there.
on August 23, 2017
Now have a black pinkie toe after wearing these. :( Toe started hurting at mile 2. Very disappointed because I have another pair and don't have a problem with them. It feels like there is a seam in the pinkie toe on these that continued to rub on the outside of my toe.
on December 1, 2013
I have some Adidas Adipure Trainer 1.1s that I wear to the gym and unless you wear socks with them (as with any toe shoes), you need to wash them semi frequently. As a result I've explored some of Injinji's prior year options and they didn't form fit as well or felt too thick for midweight. I still wore them, but sometimes I wouldn't because they weren't perfect.

I like these a lot, I wear both the lightweight and the midweight socks and find them really comfortable, resilient in the wash, and the right size (I'm an 11 shoe in almost everything). That and they look better than the older ones. I'm a fan and ordered a bunch of these.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.