Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
I am pleased with these yoga socks and have used them several times and they wash well. The toes are all the same length which leaves my last two toes with not a snug fit and sometimes the toes come out during yoga. Perhaps these run large and I should have purchased a smaller size rather than the large I purchased (I wear a size 10 womans). I do find they do slip some on my feet during a lot of movement. Given the price of these I am not convinced my regular socks would not have sufficed.
on April 28, 2017
I bought some Injini toe sox in wool over the winter and loves them for my needs. I have arthritis in my big toe joints and live in a house with a concrete floor. These sox helped save my feet over the winter and now as it warms up, these with half toes help too. Toe sox keep my joints warm and supported and it makes a huge difference. The half toe version here also have grippers on bottom which are nice
on September 14, 2014
Not the greatest! Apparently there are no yoga/Pilates socks "out there" for men that will get good traction, stay up, and be comfortable. These seem like rigid fabric, with a minimum of Lycra. I need all the help I can get in Pilates, and these socks are just average. Too bad: I was hoping for something more.
on February 10, 2013
I was looking for a sock that would cover my entire foot during yoga so that I wouldn't need to worry about using a community mat - I don't necessarily trust how clean the mat is. I primarily do Vinyasa flow and Ashtanga yoga with a lot of jumping back to the plank position. I found that every single time I jumped back, my toes would slide out of the individual slots and I would need to readjust them, which just doesn't work.

My feet are a little on the small side, 6.5 - 7 in Women's shoes, and I think that a smaller sock might have worked better because there is extra room in the toes, especially the smaller toes. I do like the socks overall and have worn them around the house and for other exercises that are more stationary, but they just didn't work for my yoga practice. Bummer.
on April 2, 2017
The nonslip gripper dots could be larger.
on March 23, 2015
I love my Injinji socks that don't have grips. I run in them all the time. But I bought this pair that has grips for my Barre3 classes. These do not have enough grip to keep you from sliding around while doing plank or mountain climbers. They are a little dangerous to wear in class. So I will stick with buying the no grip from this brand and grippy ones from Toesox. The color is awesome!
on September 10, 2014
When I was recovering from major foot surgery I purchased many pairs of Injinji compression socks, which I love and continue to wear often. Unfortunately, the yoga socks are a disappointment. The sticky bits on the toes are not nearly aggressive enough, and holding a plank position on a hardwood floor is near impossible - my toes just slide away. I've gone back to using a yoga mat.

I won't bother returning these, as there's a slight improvement in traction when using a foot bar, but if I ever buy another pair of yoga socks, I'd try a different brand.
They feel great, helps with foot care for my foot neuropathy. I just wish they didn't cost so darn much, so I could buy as many as I need rather than barely the amount I could afford.
on July 31, 2015
These are possibly the ugliest socks I've ever seen and definitely the ugliest I've ever owned. But! They are comfy like all Injinji socks, and were only $4. For that price they can join my stable of around-the-house beaters, and I'm pleased with the purchase. For the normal Injinji price these would be a terrible deal, they are soo hideous.

Note: the grippy stuff on the bottom seems to offer little traction.
on March 1, 2016
The grip on these socks could be better, but I haven't noticed any of the grips falling off- as other reviews claim. They are comfortable, and soft to to the touch. If the grips were stickier, I would definitely only use this brand, but I must say, toesox is my goto. In terms of usage, I use them for barre class, and pilates, and I wear a size 5 shoe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.