BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 9, 2012
I happened to see an ad for injinji on a website while signing up for a half-marathon. Was curious and wanted a closer look at the picture as it looked like a glove for someone with midget fingers.

After reading great reviews on Amazon, I decided to purchase some of them.

Received them right before I ran a half marathon.. and despite knowing better than trying something new on race day, I used them for the first time on my half marathon.

Loved them. I will usually get blisters between my toes on longer runs. Nothing that bothers me that much as I'm used to them. When I first put them on, they felt a little weird. Just not used to them. By the time I lined up to run I had forgotten that I was wearing them. No blisters on this run.. they felt great.

I've been using them during all my running sessions for a month now. High quality construction, no issues with holes or wear and tear.
on July 19, 2012
I got the socks today, and am kinda eh about them. I think the quality and design is great but they don't work so well on my feet personally. I guess my toes are just to long because the heal sits in the right spot and everything else feels right except the toes are a little short. That being said, I am going to wear them as much as possible because they are so cool. I am determined to love them. If you have normal feet I would recommend them, but otherwise just stick with regular socks.

The material they are made of seems amazing. It is soft, but strong. Now, if Injini were to make regular socks out of this material, I would buy more immediately.
on August 10, 2012
I love these socks! I've had them on all day so that I could get use to the feel and my toes are so happy. It's so nice to not have them all confined like with regular socks. I can actually stand to wear these around the house. They are lightweight and comfy. I will buying more.
on July 14, 2012
Functionally, these socks are great. They are comfortable, fit into the shoe, keep the shoe from smelling, and do everything else you expect a sock to do. My criticism is focused on the aesthetics. Firstly, I don't particularly like have the brand name across the ankle. I paid for a product. I am not getting paid to be a billboard. Second, the tab at the back looks a little funny. Thirdly, there is a definite different between right and left due to the seam, brand name, and formed heel. You can turn one inside out to become the other, but then it doesn't match (no brand, and the seams are very visible). That makes it necessary to actually look through and match the socks properly, which is a pain. It also means that if you lose two socks, you could now have two non-paired socks remaining.

Given all of that, I would have rated it 4 stars, except that I believe that they are overpriced, especially when taking those factors into account.

Update: I bought four socks (2 pairs). After only about 6 wearings, one of them developed a hole in the front of the big toe. I was able to patch it, but I expected more. I'll leave the 3 star rating, but barely.
on October 28, 2012
In response to many reviewers' comments about the Injinji price tag......

I'm wondering: How many running/athletic socks have you purchased?? Are your feet important enough to warrant the highest quality gear, especially if you're putting top dollar into your running shoes, as many of you do with VFFs?

I'm a 45 y/o type 2 diabetic runner; correctly fitting shoes AND socks are paramount in my world. As a result, I've tried several brands of running socks (each w/ a $10 - $17 price tag) and always come back to two: Injinji and Experia. Both may seem costly if you aren't accustomed to purchasing better-quality running socks, but both function really well. Each has its own benefits. Each is worth every penny!

Injinji's 5-toe system is GREAT for preventing blisters. Wish I had worn them in my first HM a few years ago!! My bloodied toes would have appreciated better coverage! I'm a size 8 1/2 with short toes, so I'm always having to choose between the small and the medium. Since circulation is an issue and feet swell while running, I tend to go with the medium, with 'some toe' left over. In spite of that, there is no rubbing, moving, or otherwise bothersome issues found with traditional socks, you know - the ones with the seam running across the toes, which inevitably rubs my two smallest toes raw - particularly in my latest running shoe of choice: the more minimalist Saucony Kinvara.

A reviewer mentioned the brand tag showing front and center - on the ankle - and was put off by that. True, it does seem like we should be paid for their advertising :), but I find runners (myself included) often like knowing what other runners are wearing, especially if it's a product I/we're interested in. I recently found myself looking at and thinking about *ALL* the t-shirts folks wear w/ brand names squarely centered for the world: GAP, Old Navy, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, The North Face, NIKE, etc... the list goes on. Walking through Disney was like walking through a glossy magazine of ads... the models were just chunkier and not so attractive. (j/k).... sort of. I believe wearing a label is a small price to pay for having a product that ticks EVERY box on my list of wants/needs.

I have the medium-weight Injinji socks and look forward to wearing the lightweight version, designed for lighter running shoes... Thank goodness for PRIME. My socks will be here in a few days! :) Oh, and I've worn mine for 3+ years. One small hole in one sock, but that was due to a biomechanical issue w/ my feet. Otherwise, my (medium-weight) Injinjis have held up through dozens of washings, countless miles, and three pairs of running shoes.

For those wondering: This is not a paid review. I just noticed a significant # of reviwers commenting on the cost of these socks, and wanted to share my story. As a budget-minded shopper (always!) and avid Amazon shopper, I rely on (and appreciate) fellow reviewers' feedback. I hope my thoughts will be useful to you. :) Now, I'm off to place my order for my newest pairs ....
on November 1, 2012
I started wearing the mid-weight toe socks but felt they were to thick for my Vibrams I purchased these and they are much better they are very thin but help protect your shoes from that smell (you know what im talking about). Highly recommended
on October 5, 2012
loving these socks....so light and comfortable, at first i didn't think i could ever wear Vibram with socks until i found these...worth every penny.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.