|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 70% Coolmax/ 25% Nylon/ 5% Lycra
- 70% CoolMax 25% Nylon 5% Lycra
- Recipient of the 2008 Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) for its ability to effectively manage moisture and promote healthy digital alignment
- Individual, seamless toe sleeves prevent skin on skin friction while providing enhanced posture, gripping, and balance
- Machine wash on warm or hand wash your toesocks after each use, and line dry. Do not machine dry or dry clean your toesocks.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.00 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Anatomical Interface System (AIS) is engineered to separate your toes with a CoolMax moisture wicking lining and a resistant nylon outer shell built with Lycra fibers, to create a thin, anti-friction membrane that is both lightweight and breathable. Seamless in construction, the tetratsok forms to every contour of your feet. This allows for true restriction free movement from your heel to five toes,encourages healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blistering from occurring.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000LRIYUA
- Item model number: 13000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are AWESOME!!! Just received them this morning and immediately tried them out - They certainly have a unique feel, since I'm not normally accustomed to having something between my toes- but I quickly got use to them after about 30-45 mintues of wear. They are extremely comfortable and after being on for about a hour or so I actually had forgotten that my toes now had their own little separate compartments to rest in.
I travel extensively (middle east, southeast asia, south america, U.S. East coast) and I have no doubt these socks will wear extremely well - curently they're getting their initiation in the middle east; I spend a lot of time on my feet in a variety of shoe styles and paticipating in everything from running to walking to jumping to driving so I'm looking forward to seeing how they wear over time.
Takes a little longer to put on then normal socks - but well worth the extra time
Very soft and comfortable on the feet and toes
a little extra time in removing them as well since you have to pull the little toes back out - but once again, well worth the effort thus far.
I will definitely update this review in about 3-4 months to let everyone know how they're holding up
- they fitted very well;
- after 2 long walks my feet and, specifically, my toes remained blister free;
- found the sock too thin to wear as a single layer, and too thick to wear as a double layer;
- after 2 extensive walks I already have a hole in one of the big toes and wear and tear can be noticed in the fabric of the socks
There is hence no comparison with my Falke Trekking socks of which I have 3 pairs and have been walking with them on a weekly basis for the last 3 years. They have no holes, nor do they show the level of wear and tear that these Injinji Performance Crew Toeshocks already show after 2 weeks of usage. It is a shame because I did not get any blisters between the toes. So, back to my Falke socks in combination with tape around the toes.
- have left and right socks, but it does not make them fit any better than my other socks that can be used on either feet. just give me more trouble each morning matching the pair
- no cotton. (it's all petroleum)
open for debate:
. silly red label
They are comfortable but the seam at the top band split open the second time I put them on.
I will look for a different pair next time.
The problem (and it's big enough to dock two stars) lies in the durability. I can't seem to go more than 100 miles (hiking, running, whatever it is) or so per sock without holes developing at the tips of the toes. I have various types (lightweight, original weight, run, performance, crew cut, ankle cut, you name it), and they all suffer from this problem. I tried going up a size, but still no dice. I also keep my toenails cut VERY short, as I do a lot of running and I don't want anything to snag or break mid-run -- so that's ruled out as well. Either I have really manly, Hulk-Hogan-circa-1995 toes, or the socks simply aren't made to last. I suspect that the small amount of fabric at the end of the toe simply can't put up with the mild abrasion against the toes.
Considering how expensive these socks are, I would expect some better life out of them. After buying them individually a few times, I decided it's far more effective to buy them in bulk sale packs that come around sometimes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
size was good for what i ordered. this is a true crew length sock. i plan on ordering morePublished 1 month ago by begrebar
Fit and function of the sock are great. Maybe company can make some for us individuals with longer than average toes but overall they do the job. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Darrell
Like wearing these socks, but they wear out quickly in the big toe.Published 6 months ago by 1orchid