Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon 25% off select Graco products

Showing 1-10 of 507 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 25, 2011
I've bought multiple pairs of this sock, along with the one of the other lightweights that says injinji one the top of one foot instead of the ankle. I prefer them to regular socks, whether I'm wearing separated toe shoes or not.

Pros:They are comfortable, seem fairly durable, and dry pretty fast. Reduces friction between toes thus reducing problems like blisters. When my feet get sweaty, toes aren't slippery when they rub together. Did I mention dries pretty fast?

They make Vibram Fivefingers shoes fit more snug which could be a pro or con.

Cons: Much more expensive than normal socks, white seems to get dirtier easier. They take longer to put on and and take off, and I seem to have a tendency to lose them more often in the wash compared to other socks. The build quality is hit or miss. One pair has held up fine 1 1/2 years+ and counting, and another has a small hole on the stitching on the inside of the heel after like a month (hasn't spread but it's there.) I'm taking a star away for this because this sort of thing has happened on more than one sock.

Overall, a great sock. I really appreciate great socks, and am willing to pay extra to get them. I own other "expensive" poly sport socks such as Under Armor and the like, and I have to say that the injinji is the better choice. An increase in quality control would earn one more star. A better price would bring the 5th star. I do strongly recommend these socks, with the condition that consideration be given to the negatives that I've highlighted.
on July 1, 2009
I have problems getting blisters on my fourth toes because they sort of curl underneath my middle toes when I run. This totally solved the problem! I had tried toe separators and athletic tape in a variety of different ways, but these socks did the trick. I've run in them several times and they're holding up really well.
on April 19, 2016
It helps with my foot problems. I have a morton's neuroma & this has made a huge difference for me. My foot doctor gave me a choice of live with the pain or go in & cut the nerve in my foot (which would leave my foot numb all the time). With his simple attempt for me to help my problem myself, I am almost pain free every day. My pain was really bad too.
on May 15, 2007
These are the best running socks out there, by far. Before using them, I constantly got blisters between my toes from running due to my toes rubbing together. I tried everything - anti-blister socks, anti-blister lubricants...but nothing worked. Injinji socks are the first real solution to preventing blisters between your toes and are an ingenious concept. They are also the highest quality toe socks out there. I highly recommend them.
on August 4, 2015
Bought these only to wear around the house. The feel fabulous and keep my feet warm, but I won't buy pink again. The color picks up every piece of dirt in my shoe or on the floor, and, even using Oxi-Clean, the (mandatory) hand-washing doesn't remove the dirt stain. Also, these shrank just a tad after being washed. I would buy again, though, but in a dark color and the next larger size.
on March 30, 2016
These are fabulous! I bought a pair to try out as I getting things together for a long backpack trip.

I have hiked for a few hours while wearing them now three times. My feet never felt sweaty. My little tow always does this weird thing where it gets under the toe next to it and then that one get a little blister and they both hurt for a few days afterwards. Not so while wearing these socks.

I always joked about toe socks from years ago but this is the first pair that I have actually ever put on my feet. They are extremely comfortable. I have a few pair of Yoga Sandals and I like that I can wear these with them.
on January 19, 2010
These work like a charm with my Vibram 5-Finger Sprint shoes. The pinky toes are a little long, but it makes no difference to my ability to slip them on under the Vibrams, so don't worry about a perfect toe fit.

I wore these recently while running with my Vibrams in 30-something degree weather. I never noticed any coldness in my feet, and normally, I'm quite sensitive to cold.
on August 25, 2016
LOVE THESE!! I wear them with barefoot running sandals when the weather is unfriendly. I can wear them in the snow. They are comfy, no rubbing spots, and have held up well after washings. I don't put them in the dryer, they fit perfectly.
on October 3, 2016
Love these socks......I had to quit wearing them for a while as I was losing a toenail and it hurt to have a toe fitting sock. I don't like that they are very hard to clean once you get them really dirty. In fact, I have not been able to get them white again.
on March 17, 2016
I own a pair or two of these but bought them for a Mother's Day gift. She is a Injinji and toe sock convert now! No more toe caps, no blisters and feet stay drier, warmer and will be cooler in the supper-less wet!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.