Injinji Run 2.0 Lightweight No-Show Toe Socks
|Price:||$9.95 - $57.00|
- 55 Polyester, 40 Nylon, 5 Lycra
- Coolmax Xtralife - Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Mesh top to maximize ventilation
- Compatible with traditional athletic, casual, or dress footwear as well as athletic running toe shoes
- Ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally
- Adult unisex sizes Small, Medium, Large, and XL (see size chart)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show
Maximize your comfort by minimizing bulk, moisture build up and friction with the RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show. This ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally resulting in a more comfortable fit. Keep your feet cool with the light and breathable mesh top that maximizes ventilation.
The No-show rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe. Wearing in the sunshine? Fear no tan lines. Experience the ultimate in lightweight comfort!
- 200 Needle count for ultra-thin fit with added durability
- Ideal for milder temperatures, shorter distances and minimal footwear
- Mesh top for maximum breathability
- Arch support for secure and stable fit
- Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
- 5 Toe Fit System Technology
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a size 7.5-8 in women's shoes with pretty short toes and these fit me perfectly. I didn't believe it at first because any toe socks I had tried in the past were comically too long in the toe for me. These were absolutely perfect and comfortable. They also seem to do an amazing job of keeping my feet dry--I've worn them on hikes and still felt pretty fresh and not at all pruney in the toe.
They did add some bulk to my feet so my already very snug barefoot vibrams were a no-go with these socks, but the others that I have that I have felt were too large barefoot fit much better with the socks. I felt like my feet were more secure inside them.
If you have any questions just let me know!