Injinji Run 2.0 Lightweight No-Show Toe Socks
|Price:||$9.00 - $36.00|
- 55 Polyester, 40 Nylon, 5 Lycra
- Coolmax Xtralife - Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Mesh top to maximize ventilation
- Compatible with traditional athletic, casual, or dress footwear as well as athletic running toe shoes
- Ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally
- Adult unisex sizes Small, Medium, Large, and XL (see size chart)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show
Maximize your comfort by minimizing bulk, moisture build up and friction with the RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show. This ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally resulting in a more comfortable fit. Keep your feet cool with the light and breathable mesh top that maximizes ventilation.
The No-show rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe. Wearing in the sunshine? Fear no tan lines. Experience the ultimate in lightweight comfort!
- 200 Needle count for ultra-thin fit with added durability
- Ideal for milder temperatures, shorter distances and minimal footwear
- Mesh top for maximum breathability
- Arch support for secure and stable fit
- Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
- 5 Toe Fit System Technology
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried several Injinji weights and styles and like them all. I've always preferred thinner running socks and these lightweight Injinji are my favorite. If it matters, my running distances have been from 5k to 50k, mostly trail. Although I have done only a max of about 2 hours with Injinji, I would not hesitate to wear these socks for any time/distance.
I have purchased four different brands of toe socks through Amazon, but I have to say Injinji's brand of lightweight socks beat the competition and is definitely worth the price. I was skeptical of the $30 price tag for a three-pack, but these pairs are amazingly comfortable to workout in. The socks are lightweight and breathable while still providing enough of a barrier to keep my Vibram FiveFinger toe shoes from becoming a stink tank (and that is an impossible task). Wearing these socks did not impact the fit of the shoes whatsoever and didn't cause any discomfort in my toes like other toe sock brands.
Not hard at all to get on and off either as some reviews suggested.
Most recent customer reviews
I got a hole right under my middle toe.