- 75% coolmax
- Coolmax Xtralife for ultimate moisture management - Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Light and breathable mesh top maximizes ventilation
- Ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally, as well as aids in blister prevention
- Protective cushion and superior arch support keep your feet healthy and feeling great during every workout
- *** Injinji products can not be shipped internationally; Available in adult unisex sizes Small, Medium, Large, and XL (see size chart)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show
Maximize your comfort by minimizing bulk, moisture build up and friction with the RUN 2.0 Lightweight No-Show. This ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally resulting in a more comfortable fit. Keep your feet cool with the light and breathable mesh top that maximizes ventilation.
The No-show rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe. Wearing in the sunshine? Fear no tan lines. Experience the ultimate in lightweight comfort!
- 200 Needle count for ultra-thin fit with added durability
- Ideal for milder temperatures, shorter distances and minimal footwear
- Mesh top for maximum breathability
- Arch support for secure and stable fit
- Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
- 5 Toe Fit System Technology
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 7 inches
- Item model number: 2011103PK-M15
- Date First Available: April 4, 2014
- ASIN: B00I9LN8SS
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried several Injinji weights and styles and like them all. I've always preferred thinner running socks and these lightweight Injinji are my favorite. If it matters, my running distances have been from 5k to 50k, mostly trail. Although I have done only a max of about 2 hours with Injinji, I would not hesitate to wear these socks for any time/distance.
If you have never worn separate toe socks-they are wonderful!
I am not an athlete. I live in Florida and walk 3 miles a day 6 days a week. Sometimes I even run. I have Mortons neuromas, I purchased these to help keep my toes separated-which they do. They also keep my toes from getting all sweaty in the heat and humidity so that my feet feel dry and comfortable for all three miles.
Yes, it does take a few extra seconds to get the socks on properly-but once they are on no additional adjusting is needed. The heels don't slip down, there is no uncomfortable seam at the toes that needs to be moved a mile into a walk or run-they do not twist or bunch.
Because of the investment, I have chosen to air dry my Injinji socks to increase their longevity. I did accidentally put this pair in the dryer yesterday-they came out great. No noticeable shrinkage.
I recommend these socks without hesitation.
Not hard at all to get on and off either as some reviews suggested.
I have purchased four different brands of toe socks through Amazon, but I have to say Injinji's brand of lightweight socks beat the competition and is definitely worth the price. I was skeptical of the $30 price tag for a three-pack, but these pairs are amazingly comfortable to workout in. The socks are lightweight and breathable while still providing enough of a barrier to keep my Vibram FiveFinger toe shoes from becoming a stink tank (and that is an impossible task). Wearing these socks did not impact the fit of the shoes whatsoever and didn't cause any discomfort in my toes like other toe sock brands.
Top international reviews
The socks were a little difficult for me to get on due to every toe having a covering on to protect it, however once on they felt comfortable and movement wasnt restricted.
Saturday I went for a run for 40 miles (65km) and experienced no toe pain or blisters at all. I realise that running for 40 miles can seem a bit extreme for a sock test, but they worked very well for me
They are comfortable to wear. I have other, cheaper, pairs of toe socks and tend to find that they pull at the skin between the toes – no such problem with the Injinjis though. The little tab at the back cushions your ankle and stops the sock sliding down into the shoe.
Overall I am very pleased with them. But at this price they are strictly for presents – I won’t be buying several pairs for daily use!
These take a bit of getting used to, but once you are a regular user, this will be second nature.
Worth the money - well yes, especially if you suffer from blisters and other issues from long distance running.
Fit was perfect - comfort was great.
Now I just need some longer ones for work...