|Price:||$10.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.95 (16%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 70% Coolmax/ 25% Nylon/ 5% Lycra
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - Whether you're running errands around town or hitting the gym, you want your feet to feel good all day. The Injinji Sport socks are designed to support and comfort your feet, so you can get to work.
- BLISTER PREVENTION - The 5 toe sleeve design incorporates CoolMax fabric, forming a soft, anti-friction layer to prevent skin-on-skin contact, minimizing blisters and chafing.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - Superior fiber construction, a blend of CoolMax, Lycra, and nylon, wick away moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- PROPER ALIGNMENT - True anatomical fit, as well as the 5 toe design, allow your toes to splay naturally, harnessing the foot's natural mechanics for better balance and stronger feet.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Available in adult unisex sizes Small, Medium, Large and XL - Please refer to size chart. Please note that Injinji products cannot be shipped internationally.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Anatomical Interface System (AIS) is engineered to separate your toes with a CoolMax moisture wicking lining and a resistant nylon outer shell built with Lycra fibers, to create a thin, anti-friction membrane that is both lightweight and breathable. Seamless in construction, the tetratsok forms to every contour of your feet. This allows for true restriction free movement from your heel to five toes,encourages healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blistering from occurring.
Whether you're on the street, in the gym, or hitting the pavement, these Injinji Sport Original Weight Micro Performance Toe Socks will enable and inspire you to be the best you can be. Injinji's Sport Original Weight Micro is designed for everyday wear, while utilizing the most advanced fibers available to create a fusion of style and performance. The 5 toe sleeve design ensures toes splay naturally, allowing you to harness the foot's natural mechanics, resulting in a better tactile feel of your environment and stronger sense of balance. Superior fiber construction wicks moisture away to keep feet dry, as well as aid in blister prevention. Arch support properties and the dual welt band make sure your feet stay comfortable throughout the day, without needless readjusting. Perfect for both casual and performance days, Injinji Sport socks are the best choice for ultimate comfort. Available in adult men's sizes Small, Medium, Large, and XL (see size chart for proper fit). *** Injinji products can not be shipped internationally.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000LRL3VC
- Item model number: 11000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 9, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The result? They have literally SAVED my workouts. I can walk for hours or Zumba like a dork and my feet, no matter how sweaty, don't rub or chaff, which lets me be injury-free for the next day!
I am the type who grumbles about paying $7 for a pack of socks, so shelling out $12 for a single pair was NOT ideal to me... but I love them so much, I just order two more pairs. That says something! ;)
Since I'm a long-distance runner, you pretty much have to use socks to wick away any moisture from your feet that comes from sweat, rain, etc. Otherwise, your going to get blisters, etc.
However, as stated above, some of the toes do not fit well in the Vibrams with the sock. There are also pressure points near the transition between your toes that can cause circulation issues.
So, as an ideal compromise, I cut off all of the sock toes, except for the big toe. I also modify the remaining 4 toe holes in the sock, so that there is a single large hole that encompasses the 3 middle toes, and a final hole for the pinky toe - in addition to the remaining big toe insert. This configuration keeps the sock from rolling up whilst you run and also feels comfortable with your toes in the Vibram shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good design but not great quality. These are wearing out really fast and I'm not wearing them much. I'm following the proper care for them, too. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Savannah
Purchased as a gift. Receipient loved product. Fit is great; washes well, seems to be a great product. Will purchase more even though they are expensive.Published 8 days ago by Tigger Bunn
I am a woman w/ size 7 feet and these fit me perfectly. Not sure how they would fit a man's feetPublished 12 days ago by Eunice K. Wlcek
fits women's feet fine. They are indeed seamless, although i can kind of see where the fabric meets around the toes, but this does not dig into my toe like the 'normal' seams in... Read morePublished 1 month ago by nccoffee