Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
About the product
- PRE-LOAD: Download the game on 5/13/17 at 9pm Pacific Time. Game will be playable on 5/15/17 at 9pm Pacific Time.
- EVERY BATTLE DEFINES YOU: With every match you'll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your favorite DC Super Hero or Super-Villain, meaningfully impacting how your character both looks and fights.
- A NEW THREAT RISES: Continue the epic cinematic story set in motion in INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together, but struggle against those who would restore Superman's Regime. In the midst of this chaos, a new threat appears that forces old enemies to forge new alliances...
- THE BEST OF DC: Choose your character from the biggest DC Universe roster a fighting game has ever seen - from classic fan favorites to astonishing new villains. Battle across iconic locations such as Gotham City and Atlantis in epic scale battles that use and destroy everything around you.
- BUILT BY NETHERREALM: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed MORTAL KOMBAT franchise, NetherRealm Studios brings unrivaled storytelling, robust content, and best-in-class fighting mechanics to the DC Universe.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Supported Platforms: PlayStation 4
PlayStation account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Excellent singleplayer story! The game lets you choose between characters in around half of the encounters.
- Excellent character customization! Tons of loot with a large variance to visually customize your characters.
- Largely improved gameplay over the first Injustice. Game feels much more balanced than before.
- Great stock roster! Lots of interesting characters to choose from with a ton of new faces.
- Multiverse is tons of fun and adds lots of replayability.
- Animations and visuals are spectacular. Brainiac in particular just looks awesome.
- Voice acting is excellent and really brings the characters to life.
- You need the "ultimate edition" or feel like you are missing out on characters. The upgrade cost 40$ on top of the base game 60$.
- The "ultimate edition" does not include Darkseid, and he cost an additional 5$.
- Two of the future DLC characters are Mortal Kombat crossover characters. Crossovers were cute at first but totally unwanted in this game.
- Characters have stats now, and gear increases these stats. The stats directly increase character health pool, damage, and defense. Stats influence the battle far more than they should, and ruins balance.
- Some character abilities are locked behind rare items, which are random finds from loot boxes. This can be extremely frustrating when you want to unlock your characters best abilities but keep getting trash for characters you don't use.
- AI cheats on harder difficulties. To get those precious loot boxes, you need to fight harder level AI encounters. Be prepared to get juggled or bombarded with ranged attacks with no hope of defense.
- New Joker is unnecessary and his style visually feels wrong.
Great game, huge improvement over the first. Questionable business practices over the ultimate edition and Darkseid. Still would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys superheroes, fighting games, and especially DC.
I really enjoyed the first injustice, I know it's flawed but I thought it was a really solid fighting game, so I was worried about injustice 2, since I thought it didn't need a sequel, but to my surprise, injustice 2 improves on every aspect from the first one.
The story feels shorter than the first one but it's a lot better, the characters develop throughout the story, a lot of the antagonists are really sympathetic and it does explain some of the actions they did in the first game. And with great characters comes a great conflict, especially the last 30 minutes, the only problem I have with the story is that it's barely 5 hours, but other than that it was a blast.
The gameplay and graphics both improved from the first game, even if I liked the first injustice, even I can admit that the graphics weren't good at all but in injustice 2, the facial animations feel realistic, the environmental animations are great and the characters design are literally incredible.
The gameplay is basically like the first injustice but with little subtle improvements which makes great fun, it's all about the timing of your attacks and the speed of your reflexes, the 28 different characters make the matches feel different and the gear mode can give a different fighting style to your favourite character, there is so much to like here.
Buy it now, this game surprised me in so many ways, it might be my favorite fighting game ever, even if it the story is short, there is so much content to this game that it is really worth the asking price, you won't be disappointed.
My kids and I enjoyed the original Injustice Gods Among Us for PS4. I was skeptical that I would like the new version, as I heard some characters are re-used. Pleasantly surprised. The new version is a lot of fun with great moves and story mode. I just wished the cinematic scenes for killer moves were all equally awesome.
Looks amazing, plays amazing, and is just a blast to play. If you're even slightly thinking about getting this game, just get it! You'll be glad you did. (Though look first to see if you can get the Ultimate Edition for a good deal so you get all the DLC/extra characters)