WB Games Injustice 2 - Playstation 4 Standard Edition
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With every match you'll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your favorite DC Super Hero or Super Villain, meaningfully impacting how your character both looks and fights
- Continue the epic cinematic story set in motion in INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together
- Players can choose from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl
- Built by NetherRealm Studios: Developers of the best selling and critically acclaimed Mortal Kombat franchise
- Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With every match you'll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your favorite DC Super Hero or Super Villain, meaningfully impacting how your character both looks and fights
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Excellent singleplayer story! The game lets you choose between characters in around half of the encounters.
- Excellent character customization! Tons of loot with a large variance to visually customize your characters.
- Largely improved gameplay over the first Injustice. Game feels much more balanced than before.
- Great stock roster! Lots of interesting characters to choose from with a ton of new faces.
- Multiverse is tons of fun and adds lots of replayability.
- Animations and visuals are spectacular. Brainiac in particular just looks awesome.
- Voice acting is excellent and really brings the characters to life.
- You need the "ultimate edition" or feel like you are missing out on characters. The upgrade cost 40$ on top of the base game 60$.
- The "ultimate edition" does not include Darkseid, and he cost an additional 5$.
- Two of the future DLC characters are Mortal Kombat crossover characters. Crossovers were cute at first but totally unwanted in this game.
- Characters have stats now, and gear increases these stats. The stats directly increase character health pool, damage, and defense. Stats influence the battle far more than they should, and ruins balance.
- Some character abilities are locked behind rare items, which are random finds from loot boxes. This can be extremely frustrating when you want to unlock your characters best abilities but keep getting trash for characters you don't use.
- AI cheats on harder difficulties. To get those precious loot boxes, you need to fight harder level AI encounters. Be prepared to get juggled or bombarded with ranged attacks with no hope of defense.
- New Joker is unnecessary and his style visually feels wrong.
Great game, huge improvement over the first. Questionable business practices over the ultimate edition and Darkseid. Still would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys superheroes, fighting games, and especially DC.
Looks amazing, plays amazing, and is just a blast to play. If you're even slightly thinking about getting this game, just get it! You'll be glad you did. (Though look first to see if you can get the Ultimate Edition for a good deal so you get all the DLC/extra characters)
My kids and I enjoyed the original Injustice Gods Among Us for PS4. I was skeptical that I would like the new version, as I heard some characters are re-used. Pleasantly surprised. The new version is a lot of fun with great moves and story mode. I just wished the cinematic scenes for killer moves were all equally awesome.