$ 03 $59.99 Save $12.96 (22%)
FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- With every match you'll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your favorite DC Super Hero or Super-Villain, meaningfully impacting how your character both looks and fights.
- Continue the epic cinematic story set in motion in INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together
- Players can choose from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl
- Built by NetherRealm Studios: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed Mortal Kombat franchise.
- Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Injustice 2 is the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us that allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. Featuring a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, players can personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Additionally, for the first time, gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.
Top customer reviews
The story mode is more of a 2 hour movie with moments of 'choose your own adventure' added in to keep things fresh. A purchase can be justified for just the story mode and even an amateur can enjoy it on the easiest difficulty. But the real depth of the game comes online, where you can compete in ever-changing challenges that reward you with equipment you can then dress your fighters with. There are RPG elements at play that add an unexpected level of depth to the game.
Super hero (DC) fans, fighting game fans, and even casual gamers will all find more than expected to enjoy here.
I typically regret purchasing fighting games, but this one I don't regret for a second.
Customization of fighters
Depth of battle
Variety of combatants
DC Comics License
Story mode is worthy of a standalone film
Online combat runs smoothly
Cooperative play as guilds (inventive)
Easy to learn, hard to master
Great fun with friends or enemies
Couch and online play
Some bosses in the Multiverse are unfairly difficult
Imbalance with some characters feeling very weak
DLC being released at a slow trickle
Extra (special) costumes locked behind paywall or insane grind
The grind to 20 for each character