Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 36% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
+ $4.49 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- A unique addition to the fighting genre in which an intriguing storyline pits the heroes -- and villains -- of the DC universe against each otherA powerful and diverse array of over 20 playable characters, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Nightwing, Catwoman, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, and others
- A variety of play areas based in the mythologies of each character franchise
- An accessible attack system broken down into light, medium and heavy attack, with each character having their own specific attacks
- Wager battles that allow the winner of the battle to collect a portion of an opponents metered power
- Deep multiplayer play options, including local and online play, as well as tournament support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Takes NetherRealm Studios' bold new fighting game and enhances it with over $60 of new content including 6 new characters, over 30 new skins and 60 new S.T.A.R. Labs missions. The addition of the new characters brings the roster to 30 fan favorite DC icons, including Batman, The Joker, Green Lantern, The Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman. Heroes and villains will engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred.
Top Customer Reviews
Gameplay: If you play any Mortal Kombat games, you shouldn't have a hard time. Since this is the Ultimate Edition, I think everyone should know how the gameplay works. Obviously, this game has all the DLC.
Overall: For what it's worth, why not buy it.
Let's get on to the pros
+ Has most to all the DLC bundled with it.
+ Iconic Characters in all their glory are in this title.
+ Game Play Engine isn't too hard to learn.
+ Bonus are for Artwork is awesome.
Now for the cons
- Combo System isn't very easy at all. MK has a lower chain pin-point
- Normal Difficulty Mode isn't "NORMAL"...It's more like HARD
- Online Matching isn't very equal...Often paired with someone of higher skill a lot (this one is mostly server issue I guess, not game)
Overall is a great purchase, and well worth getting, if you haven't and are interested in it.