Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ink 4 Cakes Canon Edible Ink Cartridges PGI 220 / CLI 221
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 12, 2012
I purchased a Canon edible ink printer through this company. The printer arrived broken, but of course customer service and Canon were both closed at the time I was trying to use it. I first contacted Canon directly for troubleshooting and they confirmed the printer was DOA and promised to send a replacement. Then Hurricane Sandy hit, we lost power for a week and the East Coast was a mess shipping wise. No printer arrived, I called Canon again, they said sorry, someone hadn't followed through on their end and made me start from the beginning with troubleshooting etc. At this point I called Ink 4 Cakes, I no longer wanted the printer, the two events I had needed it for had both passed. A really rude man with a heavy accent at Ink 4 Cakes wanted to know EXACTLY what the problem with the printer was. I explained that it had never worked, that Canon said it was an internal problem and that it needed to be completely replaced. He got very argumentative and insisted on knowing the exact problem. I told him I'm not a repair technician and repeated that Canon said it was simply an internal problem. Then he told me that I was past their 30 day warranty and that there was nothing they could do. I got angry at this point and he said to request an RMA and he would see if there was anything they could do to help. However, I would have to pay for the shipping. I told him that since they sent me a printer that was broken on arrival it didn't seem fair that I should have to pay for the return, not even knowing if they would help me beyond that, but he said it was their policy. So beware of purchasing anything from this company. If you have a problem with the merchandise you will have to pay to have it fixed - if they even fix it. Now trying directly with Canon again.
on May 1, 2012
Received my edible ink for my cake printer and I love how it prints the pics. Excellent quality! I love the price and will continue to purchase from them from now on.
on June 26, 2014
Terrible customer service. Will not purchase from them again. In setting up the printer, I ran into an error message. After several failed attempts to correct it on my own, I called Canon. I found out they do not support edible inks. I called ink4cakes. Left message, they did not return the call, I emailed their customer support and did not receive a reply. I finally reached a tech support rep who instructed me to turn off the printer for 15 min, restart and call back. I called back in 20 minutes and he was gone for the day. There was only 1 phone rep available and he was not tech support. The company advertised tech support from 10 am to 10 pm. This was 4 in the afternoon.
on March 4, 2014
Well where should I start... I purchased an edible printer bundle and was very excited, once received 2 ink cartridges did not work, which not only sucked but i had an order coming due and was not able to fill it. they sent me more ink and it was a disaster.. The ink was leaking all over the place.. Even on my carpet. The icing sheets and the wafer paper were all crumbly to the touch and chipping. Very dissatisfied. When I called I spoke to the owner and he would not pay for shipping to return it. I am now going to file a complaint with the BBB.. I then went through icing images.com and there product is UNBELIEVABLE... For just a couple extra bucks you get great product!!
on April 2, 2013
Works very well, I just did a cake that needed 2 images . When the cake was put in front of the man retiring he said wow how they do that! Then tried to get the pictures off the cake so they wouldn't get damaged by the icing , Fe said he thought they were actual pictures .thats how great this ink is and ill keep ordering them!
on December 29, 2012
This was my first edible ink purchase so I tried others when I ran out of this ink. The others didn't print as vibrantly as Inky cake ink. I will use this ink from now on.
on August 28, 2012
Very unhappy with this company!! Unable to get the support after informing them that one of the inks were not working :-( Waste of $$$$$
on August 2, 2014
DO NOT BUY!

When I purchased my printer from ink4cakes I was excited. It worked just fine for about 6 months then I got an error message. It would not read one of the colors. I had my husband look at it to see if the print head was clogged or something. It wasn't. My husband is a BMET. He maintains, calibrates, and repairs medical equipment for the last 16 years. He can fix anything! He didn't see the problem, so he ordered all new cartridges. He installed them and it still wouldn't read it. We tried calling SEVERAL times, but never got an answered. I went to their Facebook page and left a message...NO RESPONSE. I emailed...NO RESPONSE. Their customer service sucks! Now I have a very expensive piece of cake equipment that serves no purpose. A complete waste of money. If it works you will love it, but if you have a problem don't expect them to reply. Why gamble? Save your money.
on December 17, 2014
Buying these Cartridges from will put your business and home at great risk loosing your equipment.
on October 8, 2015
Wish I had seen these reviews before purchasing! Same terrible experience as the others.