Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Inkadinkado Wood Stamp, Flourished Fall Tree

on January 19, 2017
Love this stamp. Will be making homemade note cards. Excited to create. Made this project with a special friend in nursing home.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2017
Very cute stamp. Arrived quickly, but slightly uneven making it hard to have consistently good & even stamps using a traditional stamp pad.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 30, 2015
This stamp arrived and, upon inspection, looked as though it had been used already. Nothing other than discoloration, but if I buy a product listed as new, I expect it to arrive as new.
5 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2015
heavy duty, large and durable; it is as I expect Inkadinkado stamps to be. Perfect. Such a beautiful, versatile design. Simple yet delicate image and I have ALREADY used it many times. I recommend this stamp, as I do all Inkadinkado stamps.
on February 18, 2015
Thanks for feeding into my rubber stamp addiction. Seriously, I hope I don't end up on a hoarders episode of rubber stamps. I do use them just to shoot out alittle creativity when I can. Good quality rubber stamp. Solid print, happy w purchase.
on March 19, 2016
I LOVE this stamp. I do a lot of 'art journaling' and tag making and this is a great addition to my small stamp collection.. Inkadinkdo always make quality rubber stamps. I'll get years of enjoyment out of this.
on May 13, 2017
Beautiful stamp, and worked great!
on March 27, 2015
I really like this stamp and look forward to using it for years to come. Pleased with the product and the fast delivery. Amazon Prime is awesome and I remain a satisfied customer.
on January 11, 2017
Stamps exactly as in the picture on the front of the block. High quality. I would order this brand again
on July 28, 2014
beautiful!

expressive, yet orderly!

we love it ...

so glad we ordered this lively, thriving, expressive tree here ...

looks just like the one in our front yard!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.