Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Inkbird Smart Sensor Data Logger Wireless Temp RH Monitor Device Android iPhone Temperature Humidity Recorder Thermometer Hygrometer IBS-TH1 Plus Cigar Humidor Basement Guitar Greenhouse
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Attention: Since the upgradation of SDK（Software Development Kit）to the latest version 26,it is necessary to launch the GPS to tag your position for scanning the device,which are applicable to the version starting from 23.
- Magnetic back which can stick to metal easily. It can replace the battery.
- A smart phone support limited to 6 sensor connections at one time.
- With its long range (50m/164ft) keeps you up to date. Support external probe and data record interval can be adjustable.
- Data record intervals can be set to 10s、30s、1min、2min、5min、10min、30min.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Smart Sensor IBS-TH1 Plus Data logger can be easy to pair with our Android and IOS phones.
- The temperature and humidity will display on screen. Which will provide the ideal solution for monitoring T&H conditions.
- IBS-TH1 Plus can perfectly monitor your home, car, clothes, pet, fruit, cigar, beer,meat ,greenhouse and much more.
-Free IOS and Android APP (Engbird) to monitor temperature and humidity any time.
-One mobile phone can monitor more than one sensor, and one sensor can be monitored by more than one mobile phone.
- APP support multi language , °C /°F mode and product with magnet base
- Wireless Range 50 meters / 150ft
- Easily check the current temperature and humidity or the history.
- Once the preset range is exceeded, the application will issue an alarm.
- Maximum recording capacity 3000ponit； adjustable recording interval
To accurately control the food storage environment, and greatly improve the freshness of food.
Q: Why do you need to allow location access?
A: Since the upgradation of SDK（Software Development Kit）to the latest version 26,it is necessary to launch the GPS to tag your position for scanning BT device,which are applicable to the version starting from 23.
|IBS-TH1 PLUS||IBS-TH1||IBS-TH1 MINI|
|Humidity measurement Range||0 - 99%RH||0 - 99%RH||0 - 99%RH|
|Temperature measurement Range||-40~60°C (Inner sensor)||-40~60°C (Inner sensor)||-40~60°C (Inner sensor)|
|Probe Temperature Range||-40~100°C(external sensor)||-40~100°C(external sensor)||-40~100°C(external sensor)|
|Wireless Range||50 meters / 150ft||50 meters / 150ft||50 meters / 150ft|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got this for my chicken coop, which is about 60 feet from the back of my house. I don’t need to constantly monitor it, so it’s not a big deal, but the Bluetooth signal isn’t super strong, so I have to be outside (or open window) in order for it to connect. Not even through a closed window.
It’s still useful, though, for checking on the temp and the humidity in there now and then. I got two, figuring I’ll use the second one for their water pail once it starts getting really cold. I got this one because it has the wire for that (and also wasn’t very expensive) but I haven’t used it for the water yet. I’ll update the review once I do!
In general, the product literature is very basic and does not provide much information if you have a problem. I tried submitting emails to support but never received any replies so product support is non existent. Syncing the data logger to the wifi gateway worked reasonably well, but again, no info on what the gateway was signaling with different patterns of blinking lights. I installed 3 data logger with internal probes for the inside of the refrigerators. Only one of the three displays or logs the external temperature so I assume the other 2 aren't working for external temp. I named each of the data loggers for the individual refrigerators and set upper and lower temperature limits for alarms. I also installed thermometers to check the accuracy of the data logger measurements. I found the data loggers to be fairly close to the thermometer temps. I am not worried about the humidity so I won't comment on that. I get alarms from time to time, but when I check the temperature it appears that the temperature is within the limits I set. Further, even though I named each data logger, the alarm text doesn't indicate which data logger is tripped so I have to check all of them. As a result, I don't understand why I get alarms when the temp appears to be within limits. Without adequate documentation or support, I cannot rely on the devices. I have had other Inkbird products that I liked so I tried these. It is possible that my problems are user error, but without any support or feedback I can't tell. I would say try a different product.
The battery in my unit is not the one pictured in the reviews. The battery in my unit lasted for 6-8 months and is a very odd size (CR2477). You won't be able to find a replacement at any stores locally. You will have to order the battery online and it costs a few dollars.
Top reviews from other countries
It gives me accurate readings with temp and humidity and is great to check the readings over time with averages.
If you are looking for a great unit that is very simple to setup with the app and ability to remote read (using Bluetooth) then this product is awesome!
It would be great if it could be hooked up to wifi but unfortunately that is not available.