- Save 15% on WiFi Gateway (turn Bluetooth to WiFi) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Inkbird. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Bluetooth Temperature and Humidity Monitor with readout when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Inkbird. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Smart Wi-Fi Plug when you purchase 1 or more ITC-308 Temperature Controller offered by Inkbird. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : Discover discounts and FREE shipping on work supplies. Register a free business account
Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating and Cooling Mode Carboy Homebrew Fermenter Greenhouse Terrarium 110V 10A 1100W
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🥇🥇【Convenient Design】Plug and play, easy to use. Support °C/°F display.
- 🥇🥇【Dual Relay Output】Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- 🥇🥇【Dual Display Window】Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- 🥇🥇【Buzzer Alarm】High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
- 🥇🥇【Safety】Maximum output load: 1100W(110V). It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Plug and play design, easy to use
- Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit
- Maximum output load: 1100W(110V)
- Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
- Temperature calibration
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- High and low temperature alarms are available
- Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
- Heating/cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change
- Package Included: 1x ITC-308 Temperature Controller and 1x Manual
Heat or Cool Socket
Plug & Play
1# ITC-308 is an easy-to-use, safe and reliable dual relay output temperature controller.
2# It can be used as overtemperature protection and automatic temperature control system for various electric appliances such as equipment for home-brew, pet breeding,incubation, seedling heat mats, oven temperature control, terrestrial heat control, constant temperature cycle of heating pump, culture fermentation, accelerating germination, electric radiator, electric oven, etc.
|Temperature and Humidity||Temperature||Both||Temperature||Humidty|
|Maximum Output Load||10A,110V,1100W||15A,120V,1800W||10A,110V,1100W||10A,110V,1100W|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-40~100°C / -40~212 °F||-40~100°C / -40~210°F||-50~99 °C / -58~210 °F|
|Humidity Measurement Range||5%~99.0%RH||5%~99.99%RH|
|Control Time||Periods Timer||Day and Night|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setup was super simple (Actually did it sitting at my desk). The manual was OK but the print was pretty small. I just found an online pdf and just looked at my screen.
At first, I tried to just run the cord between the door and gasket, but the gasket was too rigid and would not completely seal.
What I finally did was to match the temp probe to a drill bit and I carefully drilled a hold on the outside through the metal and then took a very thin punch and pushed it through CAREFULLY not to hit any of the coils inside, and pushed just enough to make a indent on the inside. I then drilled another hole on the inside just through the metal. That allowed me to run the probe through the outside wall of the fridge to the inside. I finished it off with some nice heavy-duty gorilla tape :)
It's been running now for about a week with absolutely no issues what so ever.
FYI, I have the compressor delay set to 10 minutes.
About the only thing I may need to add would be a can or two of Silica Gel Beads to help keep the moisture down. Right now I'm not having any issues but I want to be prepared just in case.
Overall this saved me hundreds of dollars and we love all the space that our upright converted freezer to fridge provides.
This unit is easy to program, accurately measures temperature (I run a redundant thermometer), works as described, and the display is easy to read across the room. As I build a lager display tank for a public building in my town, I will be sure to incorporate this excellent piece of kit.
As long as you don't want to reprogram it, it's an easy-ish setup using the included cheat sheet for what the symbols mean. If you'll be needing to reprogram it regularly and cant memorize a bunch of code names for values, then you better not loose the cheat sheet explaining how to reprogram it.
It's my only gripe, but considering how accurately it manages the temperature and that it has a programmable swing value, I'll give the difficulty in programming it without having the sheet on you a pass.
I also bought a thermwell carboy stop for the thermostat, which I recommend if you're going to use this controller for lagering. There was a time this controller or something similar would have cost an arm and a leg. There is also a 1 year warranty card that comes with it, at this price point you can't beat it.