Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Showing 11-20 of 96 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 9, 2013
The bag is lovely and huge, however I wish we would have taken note to the other reviews because this bag stinks.
I thought after I took it out of the box and the plastic bag it came in and let the bag air out the smell would go away. No Such Luck! So I thought Febreeze (the bag is for my mom) a nice Hawaiian scent would be lovely, um, no. Well needless to say the stink from the bag engulfed my house last night so much I got a nasty headache from the chemical smell. We ended up putting the bag outside for a few minutes to air out; and I sprayed the bag with a new scent of Febreeze....we'll see. Hopefully my mom won't pass out from the smell when she gets the bag.
on August 26, 2013
Decently sized bag, a bit taller than I had anticipated. Serves its purpose just fine and I'm content with the look of it. The biggest problem is the straps. They're made from some sort of really stiff material. You can easily scrape/burn yourself if you're not careful, or it'll hurt if it digs into your shoulder the wrong way.

Like others have mentioned, it does smell. Protip: Do not leave a ziploc of crackers in there for more than a day or two. It will acquire the smelly essence of this bag when you later retrieve it. You will taste it, and you will not like it.
on February 7, 2013
Searched high and low for a laptop bag for my 17.3 inch HP and was very pleased with this. The quality for the price is unbelievable as this seems very solid and is well made, zipper, snap, velcro, feet, straps, all are well made. I would not pass this one up if you are pondering, it is a really good deal. As other reviewers said, plenty of room for the basic accessories you need to carry and very comfortable when toting your heavy laptop. For a quick on-the-go streamlined bag you really cannot beat this. Even if you don't have a laptop, this is a really good looking bag for paperwork, books, or projects. Bring more colors - red or navy would be great.
on March 14, 2013
It is exactly the size needed and had all the qualities I was looking for, but had to keep it outside for 3 weeks because of the odor. Either the materials or adhesive causes a very strong smell, even after a month there is faint odor, could not have taken it to an enclosed space.
on December 7, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this bag. It looks more like a big purse & is a lot prettier in person than online, even though I liked it online.

Looks aside though, it has good/decent padding & securely holds your laptop in place with an elastic velcro strap. It also has a seperate section for all extras, such as charger, mouse, etc. It almost fits a whole nother laptop LOL.. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to carry my tablet & nook in there with the laptop, just havent tried it yet.

BTW... I have a 17.3 Toshiba laptop & it fits snugly but not overly tight, which is a lot to say since I've had a VERY hard time finding a bag or sleeve to fit that laptop and at a decent price.

I definitely recommend this bag (for the ladies of course).
on October 30, 2013
Crap. The "leather" is already peeling, and the straps are small.. I can barely sling it over my shoulder. It will fit a lap top.. and that is about it. Head to TJ Maxx/Ross and find something better
on August 13, 2013
It looks good, BUT the smell is really bad. After I read the tag saying: this item uses the chemical that may cause cancer, birth defect, and reproductive harm!
I shoveled it into the box and return it immediately!
on January 24, 2012
This is a very nice laptop bag for the price. I was worried I would not find a bag big enough for my wifes 17" dell laptop but this worked just fine. It is attractive and has enough protection surrounding the laptop and a storage pocket for the a/c power adapter.
on May 4, 2014
I needed a durable computer bag for my 13' macbook pro for everyday use. I had browsed many websites and many bags looking for a good deal on a good bag. This bag definitely surpassed all of my expectations! It was a great price and I have used this bag everyday for the past 1.5 YEARS and it is still in VERY GOOD condition!! There is some wear along the bottom seams, but the interior and everything else is still fully intact! It is also very professional looking - would HIGHLY recommend this bag!!!
on December 27, 2013
I finally settled on this bag after searching for weeks for a bag to fit my Dell 17" laptop. It is sooooo wide!!!! The bag is slender and leaves very little room for extras. However, I managed to squeeze my headphones and wireless mouse in it. I have to maneuver my laptop into the bag because my wireless mouse usb connector snags. It takes more than a few seconds to slip the laptop into the bag. This Christmas, I just bought a Vera Bradley tote that fits my laptop and everything in between. I am retiring this Lady Liza Pro. If the Lady Liza Pro had another inch in width, it would be perfect!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.