- Save 5% on LIAN LI LANCOOL 205 ATX White Computer Case when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Micro Center. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on LIAN LI LANCOOL 205 ATX Black Computer Case when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Micro Center. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on LIAN LI LANCOOL 205 mATX Computer Case when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Micro Center. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new Solid State drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back
Inland Professional 1TB SSD 3D QLC NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive (1TB)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large capacity 1TB NVMe SSD. Super easy installation and ideal to upgrade your computer with faster boot-ups, shutdowns, application loading, file transfer and full storage
- High-speed NVMe PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface delivers sequential Read/Write Speed up to 1900MB/s and 1100MB/s respectively; Random Read/Write 4K: up to 90K and 240K IOPS respectively
- 3D QLC NAND flash internal solid state drive with the balance of SSD performance, high storage capacities and lower cost. No overheat and quiet when working compare to HDD
- Tiny M.2 form factor with no moving parts inside, make it widely compatible, vibration-resistant for notebooks, laptops, ultrabooks and other mobile computing devices
- Reliable solid-state drive. 1,500,000 hours MTBF with 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. Internal SSD drive performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration, OS and applications
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Internal SSD, up to 2000MB/s - CT1000P1SSD8
Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC R/W up to 3,400/3,000MB/s SSD (SU001TBP34A80M28AB)
Silicon Power 1TB - NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD (SP001TBP34A60M28)
Inland Premium 1TB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive, Read/Write Speed up to 3100MB/s and 2800MB/s
WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS100T3X0C
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Micro Center||Amazon.com||Silicon Power USA Inc||Silicon Power USA Inc||Micro Center||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop||This drive is compatible with desktops and laptops that accept M.2 Type 2280SS NVMe PCIe drives||This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept M.2 2280 PCle drives||Laptop, Desktop||Laptop, Desktop||Desktop|
|Digital Storage Capacity||1000.0 GB||1 TB||1.0 TB||1000 GB||1.0 TB||1 TB|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x4||PCI||PCIE x 4||PCI Express x4||Solid State Drive||PCI|
|Hardware Platform||Desktop/Laptop||PC; Mac||PC, laptop||PC, laptop||PC, laptop||PC|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 0.87 x 0.08 inches||3.14 x 0.08 x 0.86 inches||0.87 x 3.15 x 0.90 inches||—||5.20 x 0.75 x 4.00 inches||0.87 x 3.15 x 0.09 inches|
Inland Professional 1TB SSD 3D QLC NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive Whether you are trying to get in the game faster or find extra storage, the Inland Professional SSD meets your needs. With capacities up to 1TB and performance accelerated by the latest NVMe PCIe technology and 3D QLC NAND Flash memory, the Inland Professional SSD is a solid upgrade for any PC at a great value. With this fast, reliable Inland Professional SSD, you will experience quicker boot-up and shutdown, quicker application response and data transfer speeds than with a typical hard disk drive without purchasing a new computer. SOLID STATE SPECIFICATIONS£º Endurance: 700 TBW; Capacity: 1TB; Read Speed: Up to 1900MBps; Write Speed: Up to 1100MBps; Interface: PCIe Gen 3 x 4; Form Factor: M.2 2280; Architecture: 3D QLC NAND Flash; Random Read 4K: Up to 90K IOPS; Random Write 4K: Up to 240K IOPS; MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours; Dimensions: 3.15 in x 0.87 in. x 0.08 in. Weight: 1.28 oz PACKAGE CONTENT: 1 x 1TB Internal Solid State Drive SUPPORT & WARRANTY 1. 3-Year limited warranty; 2. Tech Support: Contact us through Amazon or Call+1-614-850-3670 (US, Mon- Fri, 9AM-5PM); 3. Download the Installation Manual and User Guide on Technical Specification for basic user guide; 4. SSD performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the 1TB model as a secondary NVMe to help store my game libraries and a few of my smaller Docker containers and for that purpose its great! As seen in the attached photo, I was able to get read speeds of 1521 mb/s and write speeds of 1194 mb/s, which are close what the drive is rated for (I should note that my secondary NVMe slot on my B450 motherboard is rated at PCIe v2.0 x4 which gives me theoretical speeds of 2000mb/s r/w, however, due to manufacturing variances and a slight latency penalty of PCIe v 2.0 compared to PCIe v3.0 that probably explains why my read speeds are slightly lower than the rated max).
I think my favorite thing about this NVMe (aside from the good speeds for the price) is its rated write endurance. According to MicroCenter's product page (the vendor for the drive) it has an endurance of 700 TBW which is great for QLC storage. Obviously, time will tell how long this drive will last but MicroCenter's Inland brand has been great for me personally. I've owned a few SATA SSDs from them (still do) and they've been great, so I'm hoping that same quality will be present in these drives too.
In all, if you're looking for a good secondary storage device or are looking to just upgrade your storage speeds at a great price, then this is the NVMe for you! 5/5!
It's certainly not the fastest drive out there, but even at SATA SSD speeds most current PCs will be more CPU limited anyway, so you will only see their max speeds in benchmarks. This drive hits 2050MB/s over short sequential reads(1GB), but drops to around 1850MB/s over longer/larger tests(16GB). Which is basically hitting it's rated speeds right on the nose, so no complaints here!
With a 700TBW endurance rating I'd say MicroCenter/Inland has a real winner here that should last me a very long time! I will update this review if my experience with this drive changes though.
As of this writing I cant really give a true Review on the Inland Professional 1TB SSD 3D QLC NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive (1TB). Reasons being after installing it onto my PC the Drive isn't Recognized, the Physical installation is easy to do, just plug-in the drive and tighten mother board screw. But after rebooting the computer the Drive isn't recognized. It doesn't show up when you boot up Windows 10, I have gone into the my Bios and it does show that the Drive is there just not given a drive name when Windows Loads up. So as of now currently not functioning for me. I've read a few forums saying That "Reinstalling" Windows could help the issue but haven't gotten around to it yet. So for this issue I'll give it a 1 star if/when I get it working I'll come back and reassess the review.
1. The price was reasonable (Anything above 1TB for NVMes is where things become finicky in this regard at least for now, hopefully as time goes on this format of storage will become more affordable across the board)
2. Less cables running through my system and doesn't take up a lot of space, just a small portion of my motherboard
3. Faster Read/Write speeds than your standard Sata SSD, and exponentially quicker than an HDD
4. I had an extra NVMe/Pcie slot on my Motherboard that this now occupies (I have an x570 board)
While it isn't as fast as the premium NVMe options, it's more than enough for my use cases. Hoping this lasts me quite awhile until I decided to upgrade my whole system further down the road. For now it's nice that any programs or games I throw on there load up very quickly.