Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 16, 2012
I bought this case for my husband's 17" laptop that he takes everywhere for business. Unfortunately, we've only had it for a month and the zipper has already broke as well as the seams are starting to come unraveled. Not to mention that the material/padding on the case is not very thick giving us concerns that it has any sort of protection for the laptop that it's carrying. We ended up throwing the Inland case away and ordering a BUILT brand neoprene laptop case - much thicker and sturdier.
on December 1, 2010
Sleeve fits my 17.3 inch screen Gateway NV with a tiny amount of room to spare! The external zipper pocket is more than large enough to fit a power cord or mouse.

Foam padding is not terribly thick or thin, so it should provide an average amount of protection for a cheaper laptop sleeve.

Seems like it's of good quality, and the bag comes at a very reasonable price!
on August 9, 2012
Product comes with a net sewn into the inside of the case, right at the bottom that prevents a 17.3 inch laptop from sliding all the way inside. Once this was removed, the laptop slid in fine. The net is about three inches tall and fits way too loosely inside the bag, so it would never really hold anything. As far as I can see its only purpose is to get in the way. Easy fix, I turned the bag inside out and tore it out. Now the laptop fits fine.
on April 26, 2011
The bag for some reason has a net divider in the bottom where the compurter supposed to go. Computer gets tangled in it and it is a struggle to just put the computer in. An option would be to cut the net divider out which serves no function. Otherwise it is a very cheaply made bag, so you are not getting a bargain. If I had to do it again, I would spend a few dollars and get something better. On the plus side, the powersupply fits in the front pocket and it gives minimal protection to the laptop.
on September 23, 2011
i ordered this bag for my 17" mac pro. it's older and kind of heavy, so i was looking for a protective bag with handles. i used it for about an hour before i decided to return it. the handled aren't supported or attached by anything but stitching and the weight of the laptop began pulling the seam immediately. within the first use, the threads started pulling apart. also, the isn't the thick neoprene and immediately appeared oversized when the weight of the laptop pulled it down (by about 2 inches). not a good buy if you plan to carry it on its own (might work tucked into another bag, though).
on November 13, 2011
This laptop bag it's very low quality though it was kind of cheap, im afraid it will no support my laptop's weight and will fall down so i recomend you to buy a resistent laptop bag, beacause though it says that is a bag for a 17.3 inch laptop i think it doesn't resist such a big laptop because when i hold it, the handle stretches and i can see the thread. The material is not good.

Buy a good laptop bag.
on July 18, 2011
This sleeve fits my 17 inch laptop quite nicely. It is flexible and padded to help protect it. I would not be dropping it down any steps expecting it to prevent damage, but I don't worry about loose items like, keys, pens, change etc rolling around another bag or in the car damaging the computer. the pocket also stretches nicely to store the plug and a usb mouse to carry with it.
on January 6, 2012
I needed a sleeve for my Toshiba 17" laptop and could not find one that was big enough in any store. After reading the reviews, I decided to purchase this particular sleeve. My laptop fits perfectly; there's room for the power cord as well as my mouse. The handle is a nice bonus; however, the laptop is heavy and I wouldn't be carrying it by the handle. I would recommend this sleeve.
on September 26, 2013
Fits my 17 inch laptop perfectly, I put it in side my book bag for cushion. And it can fit my charger and mouse just right. Recommend this product.
on June 16, 2012
The handle tore after one use. Needed to be stitched back on.
I still use the case because I don't have another one big enough to fit my 17r.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question