Innens 3.5 MM Wired Gaming Earphone, Noise Cancelling Stereo Bass Gaming in-Ear Earbuds with Mic and Volume Controls for iPhone, Smartphone, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, iPad, PC (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIDELY COMPATIBILITY - Innens gaming earphone perfectly works with PS4, PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox One, Xbox One S/X controller, PC, Nintendo Switch/3DS, PSP, Laptop, Computer, etc. Besides, based on its high sound quality & compact design make it a good accessory for cellphone to allow you listen to the music anytime & anywhere.
- STEREO DEEP BASS & CLEAR SOUND - Strong bass stereo makes the beats more energetic, in-ear design block out the outside noises and give you a clear & high sound quality experience.
- SUPER REAL GAMING EXPERIENCE - The Innens gaming earbuds can accurately distinguish the position of the sound in 360 degrees to take your gaming experience to a high level. The L-type plug does not hinder your operation when playing cellphone games.
- INDEPENDENT VOLUME ADJUSTMENT - Designed for gamers, the metal tuning line controller not only supports mobile game chat, but also directly adjusts the volume in various games.
- COMFORTABLE FOR WEARING - Ergonomic design & creative silicone ear hooks design fit human ear structure, giving comfort during long periods of use. Lightweight and easy to carry. Any problem met on you pls feel free to contact us, we INNENS are in ready to offer help!!!
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Innens In-ear Earphones, committed to give you a excellent and professional gaming experience.
Stereo Bass with HD Sound
Equipped with 10mm sound cavity that made of alloy material and has a double-tone cavity with front and rear letters. The sound is compressed before and after, which produces nearly double kinetic energy and peomotes the loudspealer to produce a huge bass effect.
In-ear Design for Noise Canceling
Better depth into the ear, not only can enhance wearing comfort, but also can enhance the airtightness of the ear canal, thereby enhancing the low-frequency sense of volume and sound insulation effect.
Creative Ear Hooks Different from Others
Creative silicone ear hooks design fit human ear structure, keeps earphone stay in place without falling. Meanwhile, 2 sizes ear tips fit for most of user’s ear for providing the most comfortable wearing experience.
Supports to adjust the volume independently, you can also use the versatile button(only support mobile devices) to control your cellphone
L-type design does not block your operation while gaming on cellphone
Magnet Adsorption Design
Put them together magnetically and wear them
like a necklace around your neck.
Frequency response: 20 -20000Hz
Max Input Power: 10mW
Cord length: 1.55meters
Interface: 3.5mm, L-type
Speaker Diameter: Ø10mm
Mic Directivity: Omnidirectional
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Equally impressive are the earbuds themselves. They have this ability to "lock" into place in your ear by rotating them after they're inserted, making them easily the most effective sound-canceling headphones I've ever owned.
The sound quality is an issue, as stated previously. Bass sounds fantastic--surprisingly so, in fact. But the pair of headphones really struggles to capture treble without crackling and muddiness. I love using it to listen to stuff like The Black Queen or HEALTH (ambient, bass-heavy music) but wouldn't get much out of them for death metal or other treble-focused genres of music. Vocals are a bit muddy.
A lot of QA and smart design choices went into this pair of headphones. There's even a weird magnet that keeps the two earbuds connected when not in use. Strange, questionably useful, but it's a cute little addition.
I would gladly pay 100 bucks or more for a pair that had better sound--specifically treble-based sound. Overall, I highly recommend them for voice-based multiplayer video games on PS4 or XBOX.