Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on April 21, 2013
My son who is almost 4 has been oddly sick for the last almost 10months with a horrible cough. We have been to the ER, and regular doctor more times than I can even begin to remember. We have seen specialists, they have shoved cameras up his nose to check for abnormalities, we have tried asthma medication, allergy medication, adult Robitussin (with permission and correct dosage from the doc of course) I have tried homeopathic cough syrup, all with little to no success! I had spent countless dollars on air purifiers, new furnature, etc... All to no avail. I started to take him to the chiropractor which helped to a point. Then it dawned on me that he had gotten a flu shot prior to getting sick, flu shots are full of murcery. So I asked our chiropractor if I could detox my son to try and cleanse his system from the flu shot and any other toxins that may be in his system from the environment. He sent me to our local health food store where I was introduced to these. I have since ordered more from amazon. I have been putting them on my sons feet, alternating feet like the instructions say. Even after the first use I noticed a difference in him. Hes been in a GREAT mood, his cough has almost dissapeared and we are only on day 5 of use. His appetite has come back, he actually eats again!!!! Hopefully he will gain back all the weight he lost all those months of non stop coughing! My husband and I are going to start using them too and I plan to start using them on my 2yr old as well. They seem to be very good and am very pleased. I have been horribly failed in terms of modern medicine with my son, and to think some dumb little pad has made all the difference. I wish I would have found these before shoving all the cough syrups, anti biotics, allergy medications, steriods, cameras, etc... down his throat :( There is nothing on the package that says not to use on toddlers and so far they do not seem to have any bad effects on my son. Extremely pleased.
on January 11, 2017
I'm overweight and feel unhealthy. I was looking for a detox but I don't like pills. The first night I used one on each foot and put socks on. I normally have very restless legs at night, I had zero symptoms and slept better than normal. Down side I had gas all night, had to use bathroom 3 times while wearing them but it was getting toxins out of my body so I'm not complaining. Tape stayed very well, feet are slightly sticky but that was to be expected. I'm glad I bought a box of 30 I will do this all month long. Also compared prices with others. This shop had best deals.
review image
on August 5, 2014
These things really work people if you use it correctly, and i tell you how. Firstly these pads need to be worn throught the day after your shower in the moring so the toxins in your body are moving down to your feet during the course of your day. Put two new ones on at the same time the following morning after your shower. Dont put them on at night, as it is not enough time for it to work!! I found that i actually feel a "pulling" sensation in my legs when i wear them all day long. Thats the toxins coming out. Lastly, these pads work 10 times better if they are very tight against your feet so what i do is apply as instructed and on top of that put three strips of masking tapes over it as to cover it and press it in very tight against the foot. You will start to feel weird pains in your legs in about 2 hours or less. Youll see what the pads look like in the morning. It might take a couple days for the pads to start working but my goodness they do. Good luck
on August 5, 2012
These pads are nothing less than a God-send. I went on a trip to present at an academic conference. I usually have a hard time traveling because I am so sensitive to hotel rooms and the various cleaning chemicals used in them. After applying these pads on my feet, I was able to actually get several hours of uninterrupted sleep in the hotel rooms. Typically in such places, I am up all night staring at the walls. The detox pads also help me get to sleep when I am at home, on those nights when I am suffering from insomnia. The pads have an amazing relaxation effect on the body.

Also, I had had fungus in one of my toenails for over 15 years. After using these pads once or twice a week for a period of about two months (motivated by the insomnia, not to treat the toe), my nail completely healed and a shiny new nail appeared. These pads also helped eliminate a painful plantar's wart on my foot, without drugs or surgery.

I try to keep these pads on hand at all times. They are far better than any drug I have ever tried for insomnia, and instead of having negative side effects as all drugs do, they have positive, unintended side effects!
on August 14, 2015
Very easy to use. Just put it on at night and let it do it's thing. Don't get grossed out when you take it off because it has changed colors; it's just the result of pulling the bad stuff out of your body. My body can tell when I don't use it for a couple of nights.

The only thing that has kept me from giving it 5-stars is that the last couple of boxes that I have used, when I take it off in the morning the adhesive comes off the cover and stays on my foot; so extra time is spent cleaning the adhesive off.
on June 29, 2016
I swear I lost some of my varicose veins overnight from wearing these pads..I wish I had taken a before and after..I had no idea that that was even possible.
on June 5, 2017
Not convinced these work at all... my husband wakes up with the damp dark pads and my feet must be too callused or I might be too dehydrated or something bc mine always came off dry. The glue on these things is a pain, didn't seem to be working, we have a box 3/4 full of these left over and prob won't ever use them again. You can put water on the pad and get the same "black pad" you would see in the morning, it only proves your feet sweat.
on August 12, 2012
I was a bit skeptical about these foot pads doing much of anything, but to my surprise, I actually felt better in the morning after wearing them throughout the night! They do seem to get lighter and lighter in color, so something must be working in some manner. Whether placebo or not, the end effect is that they did seem to make me feel better and more refreshed in the morning.
Thank you!
on October 20, 2016
Sole pads has taken the toxins out and cleared up my feet! I've had a problem with one foot since the 90's and was told I would need to take medication. Not so with this product. I would highly recommend it!
on December 7, 2016
Quality has deteriorated. They are so flimsy now that they have to be peeled off of my feet in pieces, and always leave pieces that have to be scraped off. Returned.